Need some help finding something [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Need some help finding something

fabes
10-21-2004, 05:44 PM
My brother and I were talking about an old episode (or a special) of the cartoon where the G.I. Joe guys and Cobra Commander end up in some sort of alien world or alter dimension. I just remember all kinds of different aliens who take Cobra Commander and some of the G.I. Joe guys prisoner.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

If you do, can you email me?

j-fabes@excite.com

Thanks a lot!

SoundEffect
10-21-2004, 10:26 PM
You might be talking about the Fatal Fluffies. They were aliens inadvertently released by the Dreadnoks on a GI Joe space station. That was one of the episodes called "Pyramid of Darkness"...can't remember which part, there were about 5.

Or you could be referring to the episode "The Invaders" about a faked alien invasion actually headed by Cobra. It introduced the Oktober Guard.

Roadblock_1187
10-22-2004, 12:50 PM
yeah i think your right effect i think it was the alien invasion one the only one i think think of with an alternate dimesion ids the worlds apart duology

LUNAR WOLF
10-23-2004, 11:23 AM
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/09/73/68/77/0009736877884_500X500.jpg
DOES ANYONE KNOW I CAN DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC FROM GI JOE VALOR VS VENOM:) .

Duke's_Other_Half_Brother
10-23-2004, 10:42 PM

I also tried to find somewhere to download/purchase the music from V vs V... specifically the theme song "Glory Unseen". I went so far as to e-mail the company, Juniper Music, that put the song together, as well as the song's composer (his name escapes me). I got no response to either e-mail, which is a shame, cause the song is pretty cool. My wife likes it, and that's the only thing about V vs V she digs.

LUNAR WOLF
10-25-2004, 08:59 PM
I also tried to find somewhere to download/purchase the music from V vs V... specifically the theme song "Glory Unseen". I went so far as to e-mail the company, Juniper Music, that put the song together, as well as the song's composer (his name escapes me). I got no response to either e-mail, which is a shame, cause the song is pretty cool. My wife likes it, and that's the only thing about V vs V she digs.I'M GOING SEE IF A FRIEND CAN COPY THE MUSIC-the theme song "Glory Unseen

LUNAR WOLF
11-06-2004, 02:30 PM
I also tried to find somewhere to download/purchase the music from V vs V... specifically the theme song "Glory Unseen". I went so far as to e-mail the company, Juniper Music, that put the song together, as well as the song's composer (his name escapes me). I got no response to either e-mail, which is a shame, cause the song is pretty cool. My wife likes it, and that's the only thing about V vs V she digs.IF YOU CAN YOU WILL HAVE TO COPY IT TO YOUR COMPUTER AND REMOVE THE MUSIC

Deadman2099
11-06-2004, 05:41 PM
another funky one was where the joes and cobras meet the egyptian gods and that one i can't remember the name of, but i remember it had Osirus in it maybe Ra too. but i would think that would be another dimension also. Worlds Without End is my favorite joe episodes i do believe.

Now I Know...
11-06-2004, 06:57 PM
My brother and I were talking about an old episode (or a special) of the cartoon where the G.I. Joe guys and Cobra Commander end up in some sort of alien world or alter dimension. I just remember all kinds of different aliens who take Cobra Commander and some of the G.I. Joe guys prisoner.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

If you do, can you email me?

j-fabes@excite.com

Thanks a lot!

It might be the episode were an explosion sends several Joes into an atl universe were Cobra rules the world,that's a 2 part episode,but I can't remember the title of it.

deceptichop
03-17-2009, 08:22 PM

I just saw Valor vs Venom. I loved the track used. But to my disbelief, i could not find Juniper music ANYWHERE!! And I mean ANYWHERE!!!!!!

So this is what I did. I rented the movie from Netflix. I then burned it onto my Mac. Opened it in Quicktime Pro, and copy and pasted just the ending credits. I then saved that into .aiff format. I then opened that in Itunes and converted it to mp3 format!!!!!! Works beautifully!!!!!

FireChief420
03-18-2009, 04:19 PM
The Ninja Battles DVD has a music video for that song, rip it.
I think the original poster was talking about the movie.

alexeyes
03-19-2009, 10:42 AM
It might be the episode were an explosion sends several Joes into an atl universe were Cobra rules the world,that's a 2 part episode,but I can't remember the title of it.

Do you mean "the world without end part 1 and 2" ????

I love those episodes:D:D

Ninjasapprintace
03-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I think the episodes you are referring to are Worlds Without End part 1&2. In part 1 a group of Joes begin to have doubts about fighting Cobra. This small group find themselves in a place where they have lost to Cobra. In part 2, the group find an unexpected ally within Cobra ranks while they try to find their way back to their own reality. Some of the group realize why the fight against Cobra must continue and where they can do the most good.