Got DIC's Infested Island yesterday. . . [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Got DIC's Infested Island yesterday. . .

Obiwanjacoby
10-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Seeing as how I've only seen Revenge of the Pharohs, I found this other tape and decided to give DIC a second try. I got it at Premier Video on E. Sprague in Spokane Valley where there are many more of the same copy. . .paid only $3.50 too. Cheap is good. :p

It wasn't too bad. The colors in the animation were really garish, the voices were um, okay. BTW, was that Chris Latta as CC? It was better than "Pharohs" IMO.

But still, it's DIC. . .so you have to account for that. Makes me wanna get a Clean Sweep figure. :)

-PJ

orionlukteel
10-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately, I was one of the idiots who paid for the video 3-pack at Toys R Us when they were still there. I was expecting the Sunbow quality. Little did I know...:eek:

Ridureyu
10-23-2004, 10:19 PM
And since Sunbow quality is already pretty hokey, that just makes the DIC series even scarier.

The local 99-cent store near my college sold Spanish DIC videos.

Obiwanjacoby
10-23-2004, 10:36 PM
The local 99-cent store near my college sold Spanish DIC videos.

Heh, those would be a blast to watch after a tossing back a few, wouldn't it? :D

-PJ

Duke's_Other_Half_Brother
10-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Como?

*hics*

AHEM - um...anyway, I also own "Infested Island", and was one of the ones who bought the triple-pak at TRU. Dude, "Chunel" was much worse in my eyes. At least in "Infested Island" Ozone completed his bug collection.

Rock on, Ozone. Now if they'll just bring back Cesspool with a t-crotch I'll know for sure it's end times.

Obiwanjacoby
10-23-2004, 11:16 PM
At least in "Infested Island" Ozone completed his bug collection.

LOL! No, no remember at the last minute, he decided to set them all free!

Because that's the lesson he learned ('snif) that every creature deserved to be free!!! I'm getting choked up! :p

Remember kids, don't collect bugs! Collect GIJoes! Because toys will never mutate to the size of helicopters and try to kill you! G'night boys & girls! :D

-PJ

Ridureyu
10-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Dude... the ORIGINAL series is fun to watch after tossing a few back!

Heck, just TRY to watch "Eau de Cobra" and keep from cracking up.

(Yes, I know it's Sunbow, but you get my drift)

Roadblock_1187
10-23-2004, 11:40 PM
lol do the same thing watching wildboys youll sit there & go now i get it lol