Moray, ASP, Agent Faces + more for sale [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Moray, ASP, Agent Faces + more for sale

Darko
06-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Well, the guy who was going to buy a lot of this backed out at the last minute, which is always nice, especially because I was really counting on the money since I lost my job recently. Grumble...

Anyway, if you don't like the price, make a REASONABLE offer. I will also consider trading for reasonable amounts of Terror Drome parts.

Moray Hydrofoil w/ Lamprey x2: Missing lens (of course) and one depth charge. Otherwise complete. Back body clip broken, but shell still holds together fine (you barely even notice it's gone). Comes with 2 v1 Lampreys, both in good condition. $40

Agent Faces Crimson Guard mail-away: Removed from bag but only displayed. Complete w/ fc. $15

Cobra ASP: Great condition, complete, good stickers. $13

Cobra Parasite: missing bombs. Otherwise complete and in great condition. $12

Fort America: missing one firing and one non-firing missile. Otherwise complete and in good condition. Everything works great. $17

Arctic Blast: Missing seatbelt and one front chain gun. Has everything else. Nice and white. $5

devilfish3
06-04-2004, 09:47 AM
I see u 21+ on good traders/sellers list. Those Crimsons with the faces showing it is 2 right and do they have masks, backpacks and guns can u send pic if not cool send address info today as I will send money today. Reply here and at kenn63@hotmail.com

[ June 04, 2004: Message edited by: devilfish3 ]

Darko
06-04-2004, 10:39 AM
...I'm not really understanding your message. I only have one Agent Faces for sale, and it's complete (figure, helmet, gun, stand, file card). If you're interested, PM me.

devilfish3
06-04-2004, 10:44 AM
Yes I do want it send address and total info sending money order. OH and I need the 2 small and 2 large gun caps for my Terror Dome to be complete.

[ June 04, 2004: Message edited by: devilfish3 ]

devilfish3
06-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Thanks for reply need vippers sold me 2 thanks.

Darko
06-04-2004, 04:34 PM
ok...you're going to have to be a lot clearer.

A) I haven't replied to you because I can't figure out what you're saying. I think you're confusing me with someone else. I've never sold you vipers.

B) I don't HAVE terror drome parts, I'm LOOKING for Terror drome parts