Name a toy that you want to have manufactured. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Name a toy that you want to have manufactured.

msv
11-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Name a toy that you want to have manufactured.

Super Sport
11-21-2017, 04:55 PM
Flagg
Cobra Moray
Terrordome
Defiant Shuttle Complex

Alchemist
11-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Cobra STUN with a properly colored Motor Viper. I had a couple when I was a kid and was disappointed that one wasn’t made for the new lines with all of the vehicles that were remade and reissued during the past ten years. I’m not sure how feasible it would be. For one, I don’t know if the molds still exist. Secondly, I’m not sure if the newer figures would fit in it. And, lastly, it would require some new tooling due to the foot pegs.

Plastica
11-28-2017, 07:48 AM
Cobra STUN with a properly colored Motor Viper. I had a couple when I was a kid and was disappointed that one wasn’t made for the new lines with all of the vehicles that were remade and reissued during the past ten years. I’m not sure how feasible it would be. For one, I don’t know if the molds still exist. Secondly, I’m not sure if the newer figures would fit in it. And, lastly, it would require some new tooling due to the foot pegs.

I asked FormBX257 one time over FB about the Stun since he eventually added a 'Does a Modern Figure fit in it' Segment to his YouTube Video Reviews but the Stun PRedated that segment's appearance and he found that Modern FIgures fit very well though they are a little tall in the front turret seats but still look fine even when you tilt the seat up.

Currahee_Chris
11-28-2017, 09:26 AM
The Hovercraft (Whale). I think some of the battle scenes like MG outpost defender and such could have a following.

Alchemist
11-28-2017, 12:35 PM
I asked FormBX257 one time over FB about the Stun since he eventually added a 'Does a Modern Figure fit in it' Segment to his YouTube Video Reviews but the Stun PRedated that segment's appearance and he found that Modern FIgures fit very well though they are a little tall in the front turret seats but still look fine even when you tilt the seat up.That's good to know. At the very least, it would cool if the Club would make a Motor Viper as a subscription figure and package a couple of STUN flags with it to replace vintage ones which are broken in almost every STUN auction I've seen. Still, though, I would love a STUN reissue.

Geek-Viper
02-04-2018, 06:45 PM
I would like to see Hasbro do more MASK figures with Joe parts. I really like the Matt Trakker figures but I'm a little disappointed that all they've done with it in 10 years is put out a slightly different one.

skinny
02-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Cobra's transport chopper as seen in the comics.

Geek-Viper
02-04-2018, 10:29 PM
OH, that makes me think of the big Cobra Sky Fortress thing with the red cobra head at the front from the cartoons. That would be cool.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gijoe/images/d/d9/Screen_Shot_2013-03-12_at_4.41.09_PM.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20130313043613