Btr [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Btr

Vampiro
10-27-2004, 12:09 AM
I just bought two Built to rule sets for $2 each, one at family dollar and one at a dollar general.I got Rock Crusher w/Gung Ho and Rising Tide w/Barrel Roll.Could anyone tell me what these normally cost and how many is in the series? Im just now getting back into collecting Joes for my nephew and I so Im way out of the loop.

Peter Peeker
10-27-2004, 06:47 AM
last I saw, they were going for around $14 Canadian, so I'd say you got a deal.
as for how many, no idea.
I'm sure it's on here somewhere.:)

amphigory
10-27-2004, 08:09 AM
i picked mine up at TRU on sale for 1.90 and .90 respectively. I think they were originally 19.95 and 9.95 respectively. hope this helps.

JustinBarnhill
10-27-2004, 09:37 AM
2003 btr line ups:

Wave 1
Armadillo Assault HAV w/ Duke
COBRA Moccasin w/ COBRA Moray
COBRA Raven Jet w/ Wild Weasel
Depth Ray Sub w/ Wet-Suit
Forest Fox Truck w/ Frostbite
Locust w/ Hollow Point
Raging Typhoon Watercraft w/ Blowtorch
Rock Crusher ATV w/ Gung Ho

Wave 2
Cobra Sand Snake w/ Firefly
Rapid Runner w/ Chief Torpedo
Rising Tide w/ Barrel Roll

wave 1 was on shelves FOR EVER and ended up clearanced at 99% of stores. reg price for the smaller vehix was in the $10 range...mid sized was about $15 and the larger vehix varied from $20 ro $30 (iirc)

wave 2 didn't really see large release. they pretty much appeared straight on clearance at tru around me...

2004 btr line up:

Wave 3
COBRA H.I.S.S. w/ COBRA Commander
Freedom Defense Outpost w/ Duke
G.I. Joe Headquarters w/ Snake Eyes and A.V.A.C.
Ground Striker w/ Flint
Night Prowler w/ Shadow-Viper
Patriot Grizzly w/ Hi-Tech
Rapid Runner w/ Chief Torpedo
Sledge Hammer w/ Heavy Duty
Venom Striker w/ Firefly (repaint)

2004 btr hasn't seen wide release at all, i haven't been able to find any new sets locally :(

check out http://www.joesightings.com/SightingsIndex.html for a good list of recent stuff....and where new product is appearing.

and http://www.magnum6delta.com/Database/GvC/index.html is another good site to check past wave assortments.

yojoes archives are getting kinda confusing w/the new stuff.....just my 2 pennies.

Darkhawk76
10-28-2004, 10:24 AM
I found a Rock Crusher and Cobra Moccasin at Family Dollar for $2 each as well. This is the only reason I now own them. ;) Some people like to use them with their regular Joes, but I just can't get into that whole idea. The figures would be pretty cool, but they've got those pegs on their arms and legs that just takes the whole appeal away for me. But, to each his own. :)