Tomarts guides [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Tomarts guides

PrimeNYBT
10-28-2004, 10:29 PM
The guides that are offered on the main page. It won't let me order the full set by it self. I can order all 9 books and the set, or just the 9 books. but it won't let me order just the set for $39.95

Exz
10-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Having the same problem, says all fields(*) are not filled in, but they are.

Captain ISE
10-29-2004, 08:24 AM
I'm the programmer who helped set that up, and sure enough there was a bug. It is fixed. Anyone who had to put a 1 in each box will be charged the set rate instead of the 1-of-each rate. ($5 less) These start shipping this afternoon, and we dont charge cards until shipping time, so we'll be sure to process those that came in over night with the proper charges. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sniper Viper
10-30-2004, 07:39 PM
This may be a dumb question, but where they ask for the credit card's address, do they mean THEIR actual address (where I send my bill to), or the cardholder's address (myself)? Also, what kinds of credit cards do they accept (Discover, Visa, etc.)?

Thanks for the help

The Real Destro
10-30-2004, 08:14 PM
JMO but someone should of just set up a paypal account for this. Would of been alot easier.

Jeff Bohn
11-03-2004, 08:07 AM
This may be a dumb question, but where they ask for the credit card's address, do they mean THEIR actual address (where I send my bill to), or the cardholder's address (myself)? Also, what kinds of credit cards do they accept (Discover, Visa, etc.)?

Thanks for the help

"its for the cardholder address (a fraud prevention
measure). And its MC,VISA,AMEX, and DISCOVER."

hotdog
11-09-2004, 09:39 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to mention this, but I have noticed at least half a dozen mistakes in the issues. while they are the best thing out there, have these mistakes been fixed since their original publication? (breaker's file card, hawk and laws weapons, televipers card, ect).

zombieguide
11-13-2004, 09:43 AM
how long after shipping till these books arrive?

Jeff Bohn
11-15-2004, 09:56 AM
Not sure if the errors have been corrected since the original publication, but probably not.

Shipping shouldn't take too long, I'd guess two weeks at the absolute maximum.

Dragula
11-15-2004, 12:07 PM
I've got the inserts from the individual issues, and the mistakes are pretty minor, I think it's definitely a set worth having.

mizak23
11-24-2004, 01:33 PM
I ordered all of them about two weeks ago, I came home today from college and got them and noticed volume III was missing whats should I do?