Tri-state Meeting/tulsa Show [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Tri-state Meeting/tulsa Show

drveovru2
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
if was brought up about a possible meeting between people in the tri state area ( ark,OK,MO)

also the tulsa toy show is said to be on the 13th now, anyone interested in going to the show or having a meeting somewhere? i think northern west arkansas or south M0 would be an ideal place to meet if not at the show. anyone live in those areas and want to host it?

crimsonhawk
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
I'm going to try and make it to the show, I've got a long lost buddy that may still live in Broken Arrow that I'm going to look up while I'm down there, and hit the vintage stock stores (got them up here too).

The only hangup is my wife has cpr training that day.....but I think I can work around it.

As for a swap, I'm all for it....I'd host here, but my place is way too small, and that'd be a heck of a drive for the AR and OK people.

Wish I would have known about it sooner, I just put 80 joes on ebay. :(

toy-nutz
11-01-2004, 01:44 PM
I would not mind trying to host it a little get together with enough of a warning! Need to get my dogs up the inlaws and to clean up the place. I should have no problem at my house, depending on the # of people we have. I am in the Rogers, Arkansas area, about 2 hours from Tulsa and Springfield. My wife and I are definatly going to the Tulsa show on the 13th. A buddy of mine and me were thinking of getting a table to sell some stuff (he is into Transformers and He-Man) but that looks like it is not going to happen now as he will be closing on his house that week. Let me know who is going and if you are looking for some loose figures or vehicles, I might have and bring them along!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All HAIL DOB!!

drveovru2
11-01-2004, 07:59 PM
if we can get enough people interested that would be great, i know there is a handful of collectors in tulsa, i know of one more form the ft smith area. it would be nice to get around 5- 10 people. i am planning to go to the tulsa show, maybe a meet up at that show would be good for everyone also.