Milton Bradley 1988 Series Two Cards? See Pic! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Milton Bradley 1988 Series Two Cards? See Pic!

dmooretoys
11-08-2004, 02:26 PM
OK, I had to see this to believe it! I recently found a fellow collector who is REALLY into G.I. Joe cards and stickers and he sent me his database of his collection. Before talking to this collector I had really only heard of Milton Bradley Series Two cards one time and that was in an ebay auction (there wasn't a pic so I thought the seller was wrong). After receiving a picture from a collector now I'm convinced Series Two exists! According to the collector the only differences in the two series is the card sizes, the numbers, and obviously the dates and series numbers. The collector also has the original display box the cards were in but it is packed away (maybe I can talk him into digging it out so we can get a picture). OK, according to said collector series 2 cards 1-5 correspond to series 1 cards 100-104. Also, series 2 cards 6-88 correspond to series 1 cards 109-191. The two checklists are unnumbered. Check out this pic that shows a comparison of series 1 & 2 Storm Shadow fronts (series 2 card #4 on right) and Firefly backs (series 2 card #3 is on the bottom). If anyone has any additional information on series two PLEASE post and let us know.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmooretoys/detail?.dir=/527f&.dnm=49aa.jpg&.src=ph

Dan Moore