NJ sightings thread [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : NJ sightings thread

Now I Know...
11-10-2004, 04:24 PM
This should help people in picking up what they are looking for.

Please post only what items were found in what store in NJ only!

Example:

I picked up the following at Walmart in Old Bridge NJ:
Comic packs 4 and 5
And the following 2 packs:
Link/Night Creeper
Hawk/Overkill
Kamakura/Stormshadow
Duke/Venomous Maximus

There are still some of those on the shelves and they also had 4 Battle Hornet's and the Gung-Ho/Wild Weasel 2pk.

This should also help if anybody in other states do similar threads such as CA sightings thread,Fl sightings tread and so on......

gabbyb3
11-10-2004, 06:09 PM
i found about 20 crimson sabatage sets in the bridgewatre n.j. kay bee!!! yipee me!!

Now I Know...
11-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Picked up The Crimson Sabotage set,Sting Raider,and a BAT/Snow Wolf pack at the closing Marlboro KB Toyworks! They had like 5 more of the Sabotage units left,and did I mention 20% off!!!!!

Now I Know...
11-23-2004, 05:14 PM
I picked up most of the new 2 packs @ Walmart,Woodbridge

Scarlett/Switch Gears(Desert Patrol)
BAT v3.2/BAT v4.0
NightCreeper/Cobra Ninja Trooper
Duke/CC(Greyish)
Gung-Ho/Grunt(Night Force)

I left a couple of the desert 2pk,and Night Force.

But no Viper/Tele-Viper's

Now I Know...
11-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Found the Mech suits in Target Menlo Park,figures just after I finalize a trade.

scwv
12-02-2004, 02:20 PM
wow u deffinatly make the runs! i am way to lazy to hit the edison/woodbridge area to hunt too much traffic. i see ur the guy who wipes out my walmart (old bridge). not that i have been hunting for awhile but that place was always wiped out when i would hunt. i live right beyond the woods on the side of that walmart.

Now I Know...
12-02-2004, 06:26 PM
wow u deffinatly make the runs! i am way to lazy to hit the edison/woodbridge area to hunt too much traffic. i see ur the guy who wipes out my walmart (old bridge). not that i have been hunting for awhile but that place was always wiped out when i would hunt. i live right beyond the woods on the side of that walmart.

Nah that's not usually me,generally I never find Joe there,Transformers,ok now that's me.

You should get out more I just hit that Walmart,and Picked up a TON of troop builders,
(5) Bat pks
(1) Alpine/Crosshair
(4) Viper/Tele-Viper pks
(4) Nightcreeper/Ninja Trooper pks.

And up at Family Dollar where the old Rex Jeans used to be I scored all of the wave 2 Single card release.Still some left,$2 bucks each.

Btw,we probably live really close to each other I'm from South Amboy.

scwv
12-03-2004, 11:26 PM
no kidding? it says edison so i figured thats where u were at (not that that is far either) but south amboy thats like 1 minute away lol. i live right off ernston road btween bordentown ave and rt 9. if u ever wanna stop buy just say the word i am basically selling everything i have minus my international collection.

Sea_AdventuerR
12-04-2004, 04:37 AM
whats a crimson Sabotage set?

Sea_AdventuerR
12-04-2004, 04:43 AM
They come with Crimson Guards Double WOW I think I will visit my local KB outlet as the KB store here in Spokane has been shut now for over a year. DAMN

gabbyb3
12-04-2004, 07:04 AM
i just saw 6 jungle hummvees, 6 mechs and a whole bunch of troop builders in the target store in bridgewater n.j. on promanade blvd in bridgewater.. boy i wish i liked the new stuff... hurry up and get them... also at the bridgewater mall 2nd floor 10 crimson sabatage sets.....

Now I Know...
12-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Added 1 more Bat troop builder,2 more Tele Viper/Viper packs and a Night Creeper/Ninja pk.