Fan Choice Figure Pack Vote [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Fan Choice Figure Pack Vote

Jeff Bohn
11-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Who did you vote for?

Still time to vote, voting ends November 15th (today)!

Go vote! (http://www.devilsdue.net/joecontest.html)

code red shockwave
11-15-2004, 01:31 PM
I voted for Issue #31, but if Issue #31 doesn't win the popular vote, then I hope issue #28 does.

thebigzakbowski
11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
a new nok and falcon
if it doesnt win i hope the spirit and covergirl does

Spirit
11-15-2004, 03:20 PM
I voted for #16 because of Spirit and Cover Girl because it's been 20 years since we had a new Cover Girl figure :)

Gemini Matrix
11-15-2004, 05:32 PM
I voted for issue #6. I'm just desperate for a descent SS and Zartan.

GBPackRat
11-15-2004, 09:36 PM
As much as others bash him....

I really wantta see a Wraith!

Tanner

thebigzakbowski
11-16-2004, 01:35 AM
so who won?

thorn
11-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Ack! just missed it!
i like the covergirl one - they really made it kinda tough- every one of those packs has two super mega great characters and one tired, incredibly overused one.

-HEY! so is this yojoe's first poll that man i don't know how to say it-
but you know, we'll see what the accuracy is , does yojoe predict the winner.....

GBPackRat
11-17-2004, 01:22 AM
I'll be the first to unoffically confrim it...

Sources close to me say, it's most likely going to be #16, which also aligns with what the yojoe poll predicted...

With that being say... Why did people vote for #16?

Tanner

Jeff Bohn
11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Probably because people doubted that they were going to get a decent looking Cover Girl made any other way. She's only had one version, and that wasn't too pretty looking. She's also a decently popular character, even won the Feature Character Spotlight (http://www.yojoe.com/feature/fcs/covergirl/links.shtml) once. Kind of odd since she hasn't really ever done anything all too exciting.

flywheels
11-17-2004, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Cover Girl figure, but I didn't vote for this set. I cast my vote for the Mariner/Raptor Viper set. With so many new female characters to choose from it was difficult making up my mind.

Regardless which issue wins, I'm sure it'll be a great addition to the Joe toy family.

Now I Know...
11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
AGGGGHHH this is the first I'm hearing about that!!!!

But to be honest that's ok I don't think I coulda picked one.

I WANT THEM ALL!!!

Graz73
11-18-2004, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=flywheels]I wouldn't mind seeing a new Cover Girl figure, but I didn't vote for this set. I cast my vote for the Mariner/Raptor Viper set. ...QUOTE]

I agree. Why would I want Hannibal? And Spirit would probably just be a repaint of the recent Nunchuk figure... (These will be new-style sculpts)

thebigzakbowski
11-18-2004, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=flywheels]I wouldn't mind seeing a new Cover Girl figure, but I didn't vote for this set. I cast my vote for the Mariner/Raptor Viper set. ...QUOTE]

I agree. Why would I want Hannibal? And Spirit would probably just be a repaint of the recent Nunchuk figure... (These will be new-style sculpts)

new scuplts?!!! is that a sure thing? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Goldbug
11-18-2004, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a new Cover Girl figure, but I didn't vote for this set. I cast my vote for the Mariner/Raptor Viper set. ...

Hopefully none will be repaints.
Actually a lot of the sets could fall into the "why would we want" category.
#6 Zartan & Storm Shadow again?
#22 Roadblock again?
#23 Hawk again?
#25 Overkill again?
#31 Wraith?
The reason I voted for #16 was to get an updated Cover Girl finally. It helped that we didn't have a Spirit in a while yet either.

thebigzakbowski
11-24-2004, 02:17 AM
anyone know who won yet/