What kind of statues/busts would you want DST to make? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What kind of statues/busts would you want DST to make?

dockingbay97
11-16-2004, 03:42 PM
What kind of statues/busts would you want Diamond Select Toys to make?

I would like small statues ($75 range) that were like vehicle dioramas -

Like..................

A Rattler coming down in a strafing run.

A HISS tank going through some building rubble.

A Mauler coming over a hill.

That sort of thing.

GBPackRat
11-16-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm still holding out for a Shipwreck statue, or mini bust!

Tanner

KrymsynGardImmoral
11-20-2004, 09:40 PM
I want a Devil's Due BAT, with tons of weapons. At 5" to 6", it would almost be in scale to the crazy-huge comic one.

Sniper Viper
11-21-2004, 10:30 AM
I just hope they plan on continuing the minibust line left open by Palisades. While the Cobra minibusts released were well planned (most popular characters), the Joe line of minibusts seems rather lacking.
I would buy one of every minbust made from the classic characters, as well as possibly some of the newer characters, if they ever decided to make them.
The 12" statues were a little expensive, so I'd have to pass on any more made.
The 6" statues were nice, but I found they lacked the facial detail of the minibusts.
And as stated before, I think a BAT minibust or statue would look great (as well as any other Cobra Trooper)

fryinpan1
11-23-2004, 03:19 PM
I would like to see a Xamot/Tomax statue or bust set. Also, a Baroness statue would be nice.

dmooretoys
11-23-2004, 11:37 PM
I would like to see a statue of my favorite Joe Hit 'N' Run laying down in a hide as if he were spying on some Cobras! As far as Cobras I would like to see a statue of a Cobra trooper standing guard. I just have a soft spot for infantry...the basic "grunts" have always been my favorite.

Dan