View Full Version : Greeting to Yall in the Free World!

Roadblock_1187
11-16-2004, 04:30 PM
hey everybody imm back for a little bit imm down here in Beeville Texas bout 90 miles South of San Antonio imm only bout a couple hundred miles from you Gung-Ho imm down here for a Correctional Officer Training academy for the texas prison system thew library has interne accesess so ill pop in evrynow & then hasnt been a bad couple of weeks the prison & academy imm on is on an old Navy NAS station & imm living in the BOQ's not much has happened saw the incredibles very vey good movie by the way (& the subsequwnt ROTS Trailer) & on that all i can say is OHHHHH RIGGGGGHHHHT imm living off of prison food some of its ok but most of the time itt could burn a whole through durasteel man thats enough incentive to stay out of prison right there toured a Maximum sec Prison friday what can i say about that the prisoner really like "The skinny right boys" (me & the guy next to me) than the females in the glass & i just spent the last 4 hours on a range banging away on a S&W 38. so ill be popping in every now & then so for right now this Roadblock sigining out saying take care & stay out in the free world dont come in here take care yall
Justin

GungHo
11-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Yep, I know where Beeville,TX. is.......I've been thru there before. I'm located about 65 miles north of Houston.:)

Roadblock_1187
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
yeah i know when i was looking for this place on the map i found your town

on a side not fun day got to start the day off blasting away on an AR-15 fun stuff

thorn
11-20-2004, 04:21 PM
HEY- be one of the good guys in there!!
most COs are well - not very nice people at all.

one time a CO in El paso saw me hitchhiking and bought me a bus ticket out of there -
(the area is soaked with prisons , and he said he knew i wasnt a con, but most people would think i was so he got me out of there!)
- anyway having some experience in these matters elsewise ,
i mean i know you gotta like put up a wall and just hate on most of those people, you gotta really mess up to do state time, violent cons are DANGEROUS people-
- heheh but just don't do anything Duke wouldn't do.

Roadblock_1187
11-25-2004, 09:13 PM
HEY- be one of the good guys in there!!
most COs are well - not very nice people at all.

one time a CO in El paso saw me hitchhiking and bought me a bus ticket out of there -
(the area is soaked with prisons , and he said he knew i wasnt a con, but most people would think i was so he got me out of there!)
- anyway having some experience in these matters elsewise ,
i mean i know you gotta like put up a wall and just hate on most of those people, you gotta really mess up to do state time, violent cons are DANGEROUS people-
- heheh but just don't do anything Duke wouldn't do.

yeah i know what you mean you only seem to hear about the bad COs in there the John Waynes we call em that think there there to personally punish the thie.... errr Offenders themselves you dont necessararly have to put up a wall & hate evryone just stay a professional but yeah i know these people are bad imm just glad imm getting staioned at a Medium Sec unit here in stockton its not as bad as the one in Kenedy where the texas seven got out

thorn
11-28-2004, 04:50 PM
here the John Waynes we call em

wow man- that is really good to hear , sounds like the majority where you are at are on the good side!
those clowns (offenders heheh) are beating each other down enough in there!

Garand Courtney
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Wow be carefull in there man, I'm in baghdad and I feel safer on the streets of baghdad than I would in a prison. It must be all that OZ ive been watching then. good luck!

Roadblock_1187
11-29-2004, 04:46 PM
thanks for the support guys so far i like it here ill know foor sure when i actually go to work at my unit & courtney man you have my full support & blessings man my roommate was in iraq & he can tell some pretty horrible stories so i kinda have a very vague idea whats going on take care man

Garand Courtney
12-01-2004, 06:40 AM
thanks for the support guys so far i like it here ill know foor sure when i actually go to work at my unit & courtney man you have my full support & blessings man my roommate was in iraq & he can tell some pretty horrible stories so i kinda have a very vague idea whats going on take care man
My best freind has some pretty horrid stories about the pen' too ;) thanks alot man you stay safe too.