I'm debating selling my comic collection [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : I'm debating selling my comic collection

Eojam
11-24-2004, 04:28 PM
I have every Marvel issue of GI Joe up to 149, including earbooks, GI Joe vs Transformers and the four Order Of Battle comics. I think I'm only missing one or two issues from Special Missions, too. What would this be worth, roughly, I know it depends on comics' conditions...

GBPackRat
11-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Sadly as a group... I would guess somewhere in the $200 - $300 area on ebay (could be wrong, someone else confrim please)...

The market isn't there for comics right now...

Tanner

gunslingercbr
11-24-2004, 05:58 PM
about two years ago I found a comic shop in San Diego that was selling every Joe issue, from 1-150 or so for a buck a piece. all of them. so unless the market has changed on Joe comics since then that is what I would roughly expect.

Mr.MojoRisin
11-29-2004, 10:30 PM
If you sell them let me know, I'd love to get them. I'm missing a lot of the Marvel series, my old roomates sold them when I left town for a week, and It's been hard to replace them all.

sinnister
12-08-2004, 11:08 PM
My Joe comic collection will either be buried with me in my coffin when I go or cremated with me. I have read the entire set lots of times...even would read them to my daughter as a bedtime story when she was younger!

Mr.MojoRisin
12-12-2004, 08:45 PM
I had eveything; every issue, every series, every special. Untill my jerk exroomates sold them while I was on vacation. I've been trying to rebuild it ever since. I didn't know it would be this difficult.

Richard J.
12-13-2004, 02:54 PM
I had eveything; every issue, every series, every special. Untill my jerk exroomates sold them while I was on vacation. I've been trying to rebuild it ever since. I didn't know it would be this difficult.
How could they do that? Wouldn't it constitute theft in the eyes of the law?

If this had happened to me, I would have kicked their butts. Might have been angry enough to really hurt them. What did you do?

Richard J.