Action Force APC [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Action Force APC

PrimeNYBT
12-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Does anyone have pictures of the inside of it or a picture of the blueprints.
I'm going to win it one ebay I want to see if it is complete.

The Faceless Master
12-27-2004, 10:28 PM
http://www.internationaljoes.com/ArmouredTroopCarrier.htm

the best place for international queries
takes a lil while to load due to high res pics, but is very detailed

PrimeNYBT
12-27-2004, 11:48 PM
You are the Man!!!!!

Thank you

irishcop21
12-28-2004, 06:02 AM
Could either of you guys PM me and let me know where I can get one of these? Thanks!

The Faceless Master
12-28-2004, 08:43 AM
its pretty pricey, try Curt from www.gijoehq.com aka BIGFAN

scwv
12-28-2004, 03:57 PM
thanks don! to be honest it was the atc which made me decide to put the site together, i got so tired of not knowing what it was released with (red antenna like the box or green antenna, strecher or no strecher etc etc..) and lack of resources to finally figure it out that i decided to make a site to show CLEARLY and DECISIVELY(SP?) what came with vehicles and figures. and like you said thats why the pics are so big so they are in your face an no having to search around. sometimes a drawback due to load size but i felt i personally would rather have large images and everything smack in my face then having to look all over a site and have to look at small pics! glad it helped!

scwv
12-28-2004, 04:00 PM
oh and irish cop i know jonathan bow has a few of them! he is newseller on yo joe i believe. check the for sale section he usually always has a post!

BelgianGabber
12-28-2004, 05:03 PM
A good tip, buy the ATC complete... It will cost you a ton, but otherwise he's too hard to complete. I just bought a missile rack (was very fortunate) and still need the green antenna (yup, prolly never :) )

BelgianGabber
12-28-2004, 05:04 PM
thanks don! to be honest it was the atc which made me decide to put the site together, i got so tired of not knowing what it was released with (red antenna like the box or green antenna, strecher or no strecher etc etc..) and lack of resources to finally figure it out that i decided to make a site to show CLEARLY and DECISIVELY(SP?) what came with vehicles and figures. and like you said thats why the pics are so big so they are in your face an no having to search around. sometimes a drawback due to load size but i felt i personally would rather have large images and everything smack in my face then having to look all over a site and have to look at small pics! glad it helped!

What about the figures that were released in Europe with springloaded weapons? For example Desert Scorpion and so on. Not being difficult :) or don't you consider them to be 'euro exclusive'? And I also see you don't have pics up from a complete battle tank, do you need a couple?

scwv
12-28-2004, 06:33 PM
they will eventually be up i don't own any of them yet and i haven't received any submissions since i started the site that weren't solicited so its gonna basically be when i get them they will be added. i do consider them exclusive in a way but not in terms of my complete european collection just as a bonus so they aren't high on my priority list but since i finally completed my euro collection i will be on the watch for them more. the site is not nearly complete but it has things that are not readily available to view on any other site. which is another thing i want the site to be, a one stop find it all (or at least close to all :) ). like i said its far from done but its certainly not lacking either.

as for the battle tank if u have pics send them on over i could use them. i haven't taken pics of mine yet.and mine has flaws including a broken tow hook so i could use some! thanks!

BelgianGabber
12-28-2004, 06:46 PM
My battle tank is flawless so I could do that. I also have at least three different mint and complete 90-91 figs with springloaded weapons. Let me know how you need the pics and I'll make them...

I didn't know you had great pics of the atc, was looking for some detailed ones, congrats on that :)