FX Toy Show - Orlando, FL [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : FX Toy Show - Orlando, FL

FireFox91
01-03-2005, 10:47 PM
www.fxshow.com (http://www.fxshow.com)

Jan 28-30, Orlando, FL

Is anyone else here planning on going? I'm only an hour away so I go every year. It is usually a good show and I spend way too much money. This is how I ended up with a Defiant that I never planned on buying in the first place. But I don't regret it. :) The show is in a different location this year and the admission price is higher. I hope that means it is a better show.

JustinBarnhill
01-04-2005, 09:50 AM
ive been a few times...it is a great show. probably won't make it down this year, im broke. :(

Da'fonz
01-12-2005, 10:28 AM
I am going to the show pm me for details..

Evil Ryu
01-12-2005, 03:34 PM
I'll be there.

Ted
01-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Well, even with all my belly aching about the price of admission ($16) I'm glad I went to this years show. Parking was a reasonable $2.

It was much better than last year. Not so many old "retro" toys from the 60's it seems.

Not too many Joe dealers. The only Joe this I picked up was the Ninja Battles because I haven't been able to find it yet in my area. Not outrageous for $18. It saves me the time & gas from running around trying to find it!

I saw a USS Flagg and Defiant. That was nice. Saw a Phantom X-19 also.
Unless I missed them, I didn't see any of the new figures.

Lots of the Marvel Legends figures also.

But for me, my "find" of the day was the Bandai snap together light up model kit of Voyager!!!