01-05-2005, 06:35 AM
This was posted over at RTM.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/prozac80/Miscellaneous/SWVanityFULL2.jpg

FireChief420
01-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Wait, where's John Ratzenburger?

bigklop
01-05-2005, 10:03 AM
thats a VERY cool picture. Vanity Fair always seems to have cool spread covers like that. one question though: Who is that evil looking character behind Billy Dee Williams, is that a character from Ep. 3? I haven't been reading anything about Ep. 3 so I don't spoil the last SW film for myself, so I'm assuming he is from Ep. 3?

dockingbay97
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
thats a VERY cool picture. Vanity Fair always seems to have cool spread covers like that. one question though: Who is that evil looking character behind Billy Dee Williams, is that a character from Ep. 3? I haven't been reading anything about Ep. 3 so I don't spoil the last SW film for myself, so I'm assuming he is from Ep. 3?

Yes, not really a spoiler since he has been in the Clone Wars cartoon and comic already though.

bigklop
01-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Yes, not really a spoiler since he has been in the Clone Wars cartoon and comic already though.

cool, thanks for the info. I didn't watch the cartoon or read the comic so he was kinda sticking out like a sore thumb:) So I assumed he must be from Ep. 3

Snow
01-05-2005, 11:44 AM
That is a cool pic..

dockingbay97
01-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Well, I think nearly all of Annie Leibovitz's pictures are great. She is a terrific photographer for sure.

GungHo
01-05-2005, 01:06 PM
cool, thanks for the info. I didn't watch the cartoon or read the comic so he was kinda sticking out like a sore thumb:) So I assumed he must be from Ep. 3
Same here....I've never watched the cartoon.....and I don't keep up with the comics....so a few of those characters were unknown to me.

I'm trying my hardest to stay spoiler free........ ;)

bigklop
01-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm trying my hardest to stay spoiler free........ ;)

As am I. but.....it's.......so........hard. gotta hold out, only 4 more months.......4 more months:)

dockingbay97
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
I actually picked up a figure of that character this past weekend.

He is a really cool idea and should be fun to watch.

GungHo
01-05-2005, 03:01 PM
As am I. but.....it's.......so........hard. gotta hold out, only 4 more months.......4 more months:)

Dude, I know....I could easily just go geek out at Rebelscum and see all the pics and read the latest spoilers and info...... but I want my experience to be as pure as possible. EP2 was pure....and EP1 as well....... I didn't know squat really about either movie........ and I think it's more fun this way ;)

bigklop
01-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Dude, I know....I could easily just go geek out at Rebelscum and see all the pics and read the latest spoilers and info...... but I want my experience to be as pure as possible. EP2 was pure....and EP1 as well....... I didn't know squat really about either movie........ and I think it's more fun this way ;)

Exactly, I usually check out spoilers as far as pics of new figures coming out, plots of other movies, etc. but you said it perfectly......gotta keep the Star Wars experience pure. As pure as it was almost 30 years ago. Seeing the original for the first time back in '77 with my mother and father is still one of the best memories of my life.....I can still remember everything clearly even though I was very young. There's been a bunch of times over the past months were I've been SOOOO close to clicking on links for Ep. 3 spoilers, but I just can't....gotta hold out!

carnage717
01-06-2005, 11:00 AM
I have yet to watch any spoilers either, Im trying to hold out. The only thing i have remotely saw was on the Star Wars DVD set where they were talking about the upcoming lightsabre fight between Anakin and Obi Wan. I too remember seeing the First Star Wars when i was kid. I was only 5 at the time but i still remembered being there and being in awe of the lightsabre fights and space battles. Aside from Star Wars, ive seen every other star wars movie on opening day, theres nothing like seeing star wars at the movies. So im trying real hard to hold out these last 4 months.

My Generation Toys
01-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Yes, I find it hard for me to click on anything SW lately because I don't want to be accidentally SPOILED!

That is a great pic... is that Hayden next to Lucas and is that the EP: I Anakin as well?

thorn
01-06-2005, 02:32 PM
i see someone said last 4 months=
so we are looking at an April release??????
i thought it was supposed to be out for christmas.
but is that the deal, april? cool. maybe i go to a real theatre for my birthday and see it

viperguy
01-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Episode III comes out May the 19th.

My Generation Toys
01-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Yes, I find it hard for me to click on anything SW lately because I don't want to be accidentally SPOILED!

That is a great pic... is that Hayden next to Lucas and is that the EP: I Anakin as well?
Nevermind, I tracked down an article.

Roadblock_1187
01-06-2005, 08:54 PM
ehhh ive already spoiled my self on the movie still waiting for it it will be an asweome experience either way so whos the guy behind jar jar & is that little ani whats his jake lyood in front of liam neeson & by the way lucas is a lucky man what i wouldnt do to have Natlie portman wrapped around me anbyways we just have to wait 5 months not 5 years for this movie now

viperguy
01-07-2005, 12:22 AM
nice pic, very nice.

dmooretoys
01-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Nice pic but where's Boba?

Dan

Obiwanjacoby
01-09-2005, 10:23 AM
But I wanna know what's on the cover. Is it a SW cover, or does it show something else entirely? Is this issue currently on sale?

-PJ

Aucassin
01-10-2005, 03:26 PM
But I wanna know what's on the cover. Is it a SW cover, or does it show something else entirely? Is this issue currently on sale?

-PJ

It is a Star Wars cover. If you look at the bottom-left corner of the picture you can see part of the cover. This issue should be out tomorrow.

Obiwanjacoby
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

-PJ