This is the greatest website ever! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : This is the greatest website ever!

Apochronox
01-11-2005, 02:18 PM
I've spent hours and hours on here (probably an unhealthy amount of time) looking at old G.I. Joes I haven't seen since I was a kid. I haven't collected G.I. Joes in over a decade but now my interest is renewed! I had no idea that people were into G.I. Joes this much! But now I'll have to get educated in the G.I. Joeology you guys have created. I used to get pretty brutal with G.I. Joes (one time I left them outside in the rain overnight!) but I've since become more mature. No...wait, I still play with toys. Nevermind.

Anyway, this website is awesome! :D

thoughtcrime
01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Seconded. I'm new to the Joe community myself after being away from it for many years and I'm just now reading the old (& new) comics and learning the characters & toys. I can sit & peruse this site for hours on end poring thru all the old figures, and especially vehicles & playsets. Great site.

gradingtoysdotcom
01-20-2005, 02:23 AM
Im in the same boat you are. This site is the best and blow's all other message boards out of the water. Now I find my self buying all kinds of Vintage Joe stuff every day! Im glad this site is here for sure!

Thanks Web-Master.:D

Christopher.

code red shockwave
01-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Yeah my old hobby of collecting GIJOEs has been rekindled thanks to yojoe! The webmaster who designed this site is a genius. Whomever that is, I just want to say thank you!

shadeycat
01-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Agreed, the site is awesome. a friend of mine showed me the site about a year ago. I hadnt purchased Joes in a decade, but im back full force now. I can say for sure i would not be collecting now if not for this site.

This site, gereal's Joes, and Mike's forgotten joes (RIP) are the hobby for me.