Nj/ny [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Nj/ny

scwv
01-13-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm selling off most of my collection and if anybody in the NJ or NY area that is interested in stopping by to take a look through what i have LMK. i have some stuff listed on my site but it just doesn't give the ins and outs of stuff not listed. i have so many misc items as well as other figures, vehicles, vehix parts, weapons and paperwork not listed. if you're interested in stopping by just drop me an e mail and we can set something up. also i will be at the next desimone show selling too, but thats not till the summer and again i don't even bring much to the show aside from figures. e mail is scwv1@hotmail.com

i live in Old Bridge NJ middlesex county incase u wanted an idea of where in NJ.

scwv
01-17-2005, 04:09 PM
well its all gotta go one way or another. i have 2 terror dromes, flagg 85% complete , defiant plus so much more. i live right off the turnpike and garden state parkway so i am easy to get to from just about anywhere.

Skystriker
01-26-2005, 06:53 PM
email was sent

collecter123
01-29-2005, 10:50 PM
scwv u sellin the international joes and if so what ones?How muck?and r u bringin them to the show?