Josh Blaylock Interview Monday [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Josh Blaylock Interview Monday

Jeff Bohn
01-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Check out the site on Monday morning (exact time coming later) for an exclusive Josh Blaylock interview. Some rumors will be cleared up at that time!

Josh says....

Hey everyone. Thanks for being so patient, those of you anxious to know what's going on with the comic book and the rumors. I've arranged to give YoJoe.com an exclusive interview, that is scheduled to go live Monday. Look for them to confirm this soon.

Now, I'm not going to give away all of our surprises, but hopefully set some minds at ease, and turn their fear into excitement. Yo Joe is a great site, and we use it for reference all the time - I'm glad to help them bring you some answers.

Dreadnok4life
01-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Fantastic. Finally we will learn the truth. Of course then what will we have to complain about? :D

thebigzakbowski
01-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Fantastic. Finally we will learn the truth. Of course then what will we have to complain about? :D

the truth...... ;)

Dreadnok4life
01-28-2005, 12:41 AM
the truth...... ;)

Oh yeah... I forgot for a second I was on the Internet. :D

danielmd06
01-28-2005, 08:26 AM
I wonder what type of format the interview will be in?

Jeff Bohn
01-28-2005, 09:05 AM
It will be in the question and answer format. :)

The interview will be posted in text on the website, I've emailed my questions to Josh, they went out yesterday afternoon.

Dreadnok4life
01-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes I'm impatient. Can we know what the questions were?

Obiwanjacoby
01-28-2005, 08:56 PM
I just wanna know if Jeff went all easy on him. I'm sure he wanted to throw some tough ones out. . .just curious if he let Josh off the hook or not.

Can't wait.

-PJ

Now I Know...
01-28-2005, 09:27 PM
I hope there are some actual answers here and no more of these cryptic Red Shadow rising bull.

Some changes we can except the slaughter of the book,however is something else.

Either way he's got a lot to answer for.

Jeff Bohn
01-29-2005, 10:43 AM
No, I can't reveal the questions, since I talked to Josh and got the basic overview of what is going on before I submitted the questions so I had an idea what to ask. Sort of a pre-interview discussion. Some of the questions give answers based on what I already knew and would be revealed in previous questions.

There are a few hardball questions in there too.

Jeff Bohn
01-31-2005, 10:04 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/faq/blaylockinterview/debriefing.shtml

CGC
02-10-2005, 01:47 PM
OK, I'm sold. I'm heading down to the comic shop now, & I'll send in for a sub!