On my soapbox about Yojoe... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : On my soapbox about Yojoe...

sinnister
01-27-2005, 07:02 PM
I just have a few things I want to say about YoJoe.

I've been a member of many communities here on the net and I must say I have NEVER met such a community with members that are so willing to be helpful to others. From the great job that all the moderators do, to Dan spending his time to make avatars for us to use free of charge, to the post in the international section for those who live overseas to be able to get an OCS. It's great to know that there are so many members here that will go out of their way to help those who need it. Most other collecters of items I've met on the net seem to only care about themselves and their own personal collections, or how fat they can make their wallets. It's all ME! ME! ME! I, for one, am proud to be a member of this community and give much props to my fellow bro's and sis's here.

thunt4
01-27-2005, 07:39 PM
I have been here for a long time since almost the start of yojoe. I can say I have met a lot of friends through the website as well. Like any site you get a few bad apples but for the most part everything runs very smooth. Its really a great site witha lot of great people and info