Dic [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Dic

hdutch007
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
alright, I know that the DIC episodes are NOT held in any sort of high regard, but I would like to see them. I am a completist, and I really want to see them. I know there are people out there who make home-made DVDs, and I would LOVE it if anyone out there had any info or connections where I could obtain these. I guess I would even settle for VHS.

Beachhead Forever
01-29-2005, 02:38 AM
I just got a copy of them off of ebay. They are of "watchable quality". Not fantanstic. And actually the poor quality makes the Dic animation look better. But I may be able to help you out. I have a dvd bruner.

Captive of Cobra
01-29-2005, 07:28 AM
Can you possibly help me out too. Im a little bit interested in seeing these.

hdutch007
01-29-2005, 09:22 AM
thanks, I really appreciate what a great community you guys are.

SoundForSound
01-30-2005, 02:08 AM
I'm very interested in this DVD also. I'm willing to pay for the DVD, shipping, plus some extra as a thanks. Please email me at soundforsound@NOSPAMhotmail.com. Take out the NOSPAM of course. Thanks!

TJHooker
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
I would also be interested in obtaining a set of these on DVD

please send me a pm with the details

Thanks

Graz73
01-31-2005, 09:28 PM
I, too, am very interested. (Sorry if you got more interest than you wanted!!)

But, I'll make it worth your while. Do you have a trade list? I'll send you some stuff that you want. PM me?

Beachhead Forever
02-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Hey everybody cool that you are interested. My email is polancopower at yahoo dot com. Email me if you are interested. Again these episodes are not the best quality. I would say they are about a 5 on a ten scale. They do have some bluryness issues they were taped when the shows originally aired. They are hard to find though.