View Full Version : Action Figure lines you would kill for

KrymsynGardImmoral
01-29-2005, 09:42 PM
What lines are you dying to see? I am DIE HARD Cartoon Netowrk fan, and i want Ed, Edd and Eddy figures more than life itself. I have planned out assortments, packaging, exclusives, all i need....is a company and some cash LOL. Beyond that, Grimm and Evil figures, Foster's home for imaginary friends, then even Kid's Next Door. What are you looking for?

red25thta
01-29-2005, 10:33 PM
What lines are you dying to see? I am DIE HARD Cartoon Netowrk fan, and i want Ed, Edd and Eddy figures more than life itself. I have planned out assortments, packaging, exclusives, all i need....is a company and some cash LOL. Beyond that, Grimm and Evil figures, Foster's home for imaginary friends, then even Kid's Next Door. What are you looking for?
UNtill I lost my job I would not have known those names. But my 5 yr old son would probably agree with you. We watch them every day (G)

doone
01-29-2005, 11:47 PM
sorry to hear about that red25

toylines i'd kill for
the dark crystal, my favorite movie of all time, make it 1:18 and i'll buy it
nurse betty 1:18 scale, another favorite movie of mine
if anyone remembers the grifter from wildc.a.t.s, an image title 1:18, nice
backlash also, i thought he was really cool, 1:18th for everything i mention
articulation like the joes or marvel legends would be nice, ok let's see....
if anyone can remember the image title ascension, i wish that was still around
pitt
kore
savage dragon
gen13
deathblow
hellshock
the old t.v. series, "werewolf", best horror t.v. series ever
the x-files
nightmare on elm street
friday the 13th
halloween
the peanuts
my favorite musicians
die hard
pumpkinhead
jaws
the howling series
american werewolf in london&paris
the negotiator
new jack city
seinfeld
kickboxer
bloodsport
death warrant
black eagle
the berserkers (another image title)
youngblood
jeepers creepers
the prophecy
lethal weapon
48hrs
the lost boys
night breed
texas chainsaw massacre
evil dead series
i could goe on and on, but i think you all get it, i am leaving alot out
but would i kill for, nah
but i would pay for these, oh yeah, oh yeah:cool:

sinnister
01-30-2005, 12:19 AM
I'd like to have some Escape from New York action figures. Snake with his glider, Borgnine with his cab, The Duke in his pimp ride with the chandliers on the front :D etc.

red25thta
01-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Thanks doone! But I have have tons(?) of fun(?) with my kids!

Anyways I am not sure which have been made but

Space Above and Beyond - That and the DVD set
Battletech in 3 3/4's
Eco-Squad - re-released.
SeaQuest- Just the Sub 3 3/4's scale (G)!!!!

GI Steevy
01-30-2005, 05:16 PM
I would love to see reissues/new toys based on Silverhawks and Dino-Rider.

Patrick A. Riley
01-30-2005, 05:38 PM
I'd like to see Hasbro complete the Street Fighter line with Dee Jay, Fei Long, T.Hawk & Cammy and make improvements to the others (the movie editions were the best) by getting rid of ninja and spring action

dockingbay97
01-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Thunder Thunder Thundercats
Stargate SG1
New Battlestar Galactica
Resident Evil movies
a new Futurama line

review-this
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
i'm with dockingbay with the
Thundercats & Resident Evil movies figures.

now i would love to see 3 3/4" Smurfs, Carebears and The Get-a-long gang and maybe some Jem figures.

then i'd get out my bb gun and start shooting.

YEE HAA

bigdaddydestro
01-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Dukes of Hazzard and A-Team updated toylines.

orionlukteel
01-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Space Above and Beyond - That and the DVD set

So with you there! I'm glad I got at least a few of the episodes on tape!

SeaQuest- Just the Sub 3 3/4's scale (G)!!!!

SeaQuest was actually a really nice set of figures with one or two exceptions (eg. The Regulator). A SeaQuest sub to scale would probably be much bigger than the Flagg!:D

I'd also like to see:

Highlander (movie and TV versions) - the animated ones were okay, but give me some GOOD detail and articulation, please - NOT Toy Biz faces. And preferably NOT a million versions of one character, though some period costumes for each character might be in order.

Knight Rider - re-release of the talking car, with Michael Knight, Devon, Bonnie, Garth, Reggie, and April figures. And maybe a truck. :D

Star Wars Holiday Special figures - 'nuff said.:eek:

James Bond figures - not the crappy dolls that came out in the 90's, but a fully articulated set of Bond figures, villains, and natch, Bond Girls. Though I don't think they'd be able to sell the Bond girls at Wal-Mart...:D

More current series:

Stargate SG-1 (I could probably do without Atlantis)
Battlestar Galactica - the new series
CSI and its multiple spinoffs

danyanda
01-30-2005, 07:14 PM
This may sound silly, but I wouldn't really wish for any. Any 3 3/4" toys that I see I automatically try to fit into my joeverse. "This would make a cool custom" or "That is a great accessory for so and so". Joes were the only toys that I had throughout my entire childhood. I had a few Gobots and collected legos for a while (we all saw how well THAT worked out with GI joe), but Joes were the only toys that I had consistently from 1983 all the way until now.
So I wouldn't wish for anything that was a toyline outside of my GI Joe universe. I would, however, love to see a Transformers line that was 1/18 scale and compatible with Joes. Imagine Megatron as a Patriot Grizzly sized tank, Starscream the size of a Skystriker, Optimus Prime joe sized, etc... All of the vehicles would have to transform and would have to be able to fit figures into them in vehicle mode. This would also be cool if the Transformers were done like the Devil's Due Joe/TF volume I comic.

...say, let me see if I can rig up this OCS Hiss...

Jack
01-30-2005, 07:56 PM
I would like to see new Buck Rogers figures. I am surprised nobody has made a new movie, TV Show or cartoon since the 80's series went off the air. The characters have been around for a long time and would probably generate some interest if done right. I'd also like Bill Murray and the other Ghostbusters agree to allow new figures based on their likenesses made.

Deadshot
01-30-2005, 08:01 PM
I'd love it if they would release a 3 3/4 set of Team 7 figures. It'd be great getting some of Wildstorms coolest characters before they became superheroes.

rodney
01-31-2005, 04:40 PM
A cool line of movie toys would be nice. maybe a set of video game figures aswell like Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil.

Viper Commander
02-09-2005, 04:20 AM
I would like them to make a line of GI Joe female figures that dont look so butch and buff (like a Covergirl that looks like she would really be a covergirl), other than that I say make some 3/34 figures for Ghost in The Shell, or Appleseed, anything by Shirow :) The militaristic look of his stuff would blend in nicely with my Joes.