Brinquedos Estrela about to go bankrupt! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Brinquedos Estrela about to go bankrupt!

Fabio
01-31-2005, 10:13 AM
http://br.invertia.com/noticias/noticia.aspx?idNoticia=200501311524_INV_28319876

It is in Portuguese but I decided to throw the link anyways. Two packaging suppliers for Estrela have gone to court against it. I don't know the legal terms in English, but I do know that these suppliers want the company to go bankrupt. Makes me wonder if there are still Joe molds with Estrela...

The 100% Argento Outback
01-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Thats bad news my co-latin-fellow-collector-friend Fabio...Also Plastirama dissapear a lot of years ago...so no more Latinamerican joes anymore...

Corredor X
02-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey, that's sad... Estrela made my favorite toys back when I was a kid...

And the molds thing Fabio said it's a interesing one to think... I think we never saw Joe molds in other toys around here since the time they stopped making Comandos em Ação - all Joe & alike sold after that period were directly imported from USA.

E aí, Fábio, vamos comprar a Estrela e ganhar uma grana vendendo Cobras de Aço na cartela por uma fortuna cada um? :D

Fabio
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM

And the molds thing Fabio said it's a interesing one to think... I think we never saw Joe molds in other toys around here since the time they stopped making Comandos em Ação - all Joe & alike sold after that period were directly imported from USA.

E aí, Fábio, vamos comprar a Estrela e ganhar uma grana vendendo Cobras de Aço na cartela por uma fortuna cada um? :D

Not a bad idea, lol!

dmooretoys
02-05-2005, 10:32 AM

Hey, don't try to flood the market with Cobra de Acos for personal gain!

Dan