Are we getting duped on Season 2 part 2? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Are we getting duped on Season 2 part 2?

FireFox91
02-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Rhino came out with that e-mail a long time ago saying we were still getting S2P2 with bonuses as a "thank you" to the fans. Since then, nothing but standard form letter responses anytime they are e-mailed. I get the feeling we were duped. It's like they wrote the e-mail to get us off their back so they could quietly forget about the whole thing. (Much like people do at my job.) I am going to be really ticked if I am left with an incomplete set of DVDs. The last set should have had the whole season 2 on it anyway since there was plently of room to do so in a 4 disc set.

bigjohnwoo
02-01-2005, 01:56 AM
i've been suspecting dup-age for quite some time. i think the only hope for seeing the rest of season 2 on dvd is if someone besides rhino acquires the rights down the road and does a re-release of all the material.

BK
02-13-2005, 11:44 PM
i don't think they'll release it. But I never buy Part 1 of anything until Part 2 comes out just to be safe, so I only have the first season. But don't worry, someone will eventually pick it up and do it right (all eps in 1 set, rather than 2).