GI Joe Movie [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : GI Joe Movie

vicprezwak
02-02-2005, 01:36 PM
i was told there was going to be a gi joe movie coming out in about 2 years. it is not going to be animated. I was also told it was going to be called valor vs venom. didn't a animated valor vs venom movie just come out? anyone else hear about this or have any more info. thank you in advance!

starrcommand
02-02-2005, 02:49 PM
From my memory someone bought the rights and has an idea of developing a movie. I went onto IMDB.com and search GI Joe and they have nothing up on it so it probably isnt even into developement yet. Or started working on a script.

GI Steevy
02-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Paramount is currently working on a live action GI Joe movie, Lorenzo Di Bonaventura is producing it and two writers are currently on the project. If the project is put on a similar schedule as Transformers (which Paramount is also producing with Dreamworks), we could see it no more than a year after Transformers (which is due summer 2006)

TOPSON
02-03-2005, 04:22 PM
I believe Wizard magazine did an interview with the producer for the up coming movie. All I remember is that the ninjas will be a part in the movie and the are creating a new joe named Rex. Why???