CC for president [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : CC for president

CGC
02-09-2005, 10:47 AM
[deleted for politics]Wow, I think I voted for the wrong guy in November![/URL]. It's all so clear now, I guess I'll just be kicking myself for the next 4 years. Oh well. :D

JeffreyKabal
02-09-2005, 01:32 PM
what about the guy in the corner :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Zacku/Cobrabush.jpg

danielmd06
02-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Hehehe. Not bad at all...

whitedalek
02-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Man, that was hilarious!! CC in '08!!!
COBRAAA!!!!!

Viper Commander
02-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Cobrahhh!!! I would vote for the great Commander! Who would you guys pick as for Veep? I say Destro.

CGC
02-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Cobrahhh!!! I would vote for the great Commander! Who would you guys pick as for Veep? I say Destro.
Honestly, I'd go with Destro for prez, then Zartan for VP! CC is great, but the other two have better leadership. :D

whitedalek
02-10-2005, 04:24 PM
For VP, I would have Firefly! :) I could see him on Meet the Press. :) When the moderator would get uppity, Firefly would just pull out his smg and hose him and the other panelists!

Rotty
02-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Wow, I think I voted for the wrong guy in November! (http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463). It's all so clear now, I guess I'll just be kicking myself for the next 4 years. Oh well. :D

"If he finds out that America has been attacked, he will act quickly and decisively. *flies out of an Elementary School on a jetpack*"

"Weapons programs that Cobra has privately developed since 1982. Such as ... Laughing gas. Choking gas. Laughing until you are choking gas. ... A superhuman overlord who combines the DNA of Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, a ghost, and a UFO."

I'd vote for him!

Viper Commander
02-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Honestly, I'd go with Destro for prez, then Zartan for VP! CC is great, but the other two have better leadership. :D

You may be right, lol, since they both have more charisma than CC. CC can run the pentagon in secret... A Terrordrome where each US embassy would be, lol, no terrorist would dare mess with us after that :D

bigdaddydestro
02-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I guess it's a good thing for you Jeff stepped down.

11-01-2004 (http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=15622&highlight=president)

JeffreyKabal
02-12-2005, 08:25 AM
why bring it up...
if the new mods think itīs harmless there is no need to show it.

bigdaddydestro
02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
why bring it up...
if the new mods think itīs harmless there is no need to show it.

I brought it up, because I don't it's fair for one person to have to "take a week off" and another person to not have anything said about it. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see CGC punished and I think the link is very funny. I also didn't think it was fair for Ridureyu to be told to take a week off either however, I kept my mouth shut because I am a guest on somebody elses board. But when one person does something and gets in trouble and another person does the exact same thing and nothing is said, well, that's not right.

CGC
02-12-2005, 10:05 AM
I guess it's a good thing for you Jeff stepped down.

11-01-2004 (http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=15622&highlight=president)
I know, & knew, about the no political, no reigious, etc... policies, but I didn't think it applied here, as this is not actually a real political candidate. I wasn't aware of the previous thread you'd linked to, & didn't realize that even tounge-in-cheek items like this weren't tolerated. So, if this has offended anyone, don't worry, I'm not using this to sway any actual election. ;)

If I get a one week hiatus for this, so be it, I'll try to be more careful in the future.

JeffreyKabal
02-12-2005, 06:30 PM
aight, I agree with you that it aint fair but the previous ban can't be undone.
Anyway if we end up in dicussion the thread might get locked, and I for one don't want that. The mods might be able to answer some questions in a specific thread if wanted.

Back to this thread:

Who would come up with these kind of short films?
I think the CC voice was a bit odd...or is that just me?

Ridureyu
02-12-2005, 06:39 PM
here's my question - has anybody found a way to save this onto their hard drive? I'd love to keep the movie for posterity.

Dreadnok4life
02-15-2005, 06:54 PM
I had a week off too for a political post. But mine was more flagrant. This thread is just humor. I don't see a problem with it.