Please Don't "Air Your Dirty Laundry" Here [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Please Don't "Air Your Dirty Laundry" Here

jabba the drunk
02-12-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm a bit saddened by a recent thread made here on Yojoe, which was recently closed.

The thread's topic was used as an instrument to to publicly air a private issue between two of our board members. This isn't right, and better judgement should have been used.

I am confident all the posters who frequent this great Yojoe board, know of and utilize the "Search" feature. Many of the "what's your opinion of...", or "what does the board think about...." posts can be easily found by doing a simple search. If you have a question or want to know the board's view of something, just take a little time to search for older threads which might address your questions.

Unfortunately, two member's reputations have been somewhat questioned because of this. As a fan of this message board and a neutral party to all members, I'd rather not see these "dirty laundry" threads pop-up.

-Peter

dmooretoys
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Peter,

Well said. I really shouldn't have started that thread. This was the first and last time I will start a thread like that. I should have just emailed the person directly and dealt with it that way. Until this point to the best of my knowledge I haven't posted anything negative and I don't plan to again. I pride myself on helping other members and even though someone has irritated me on numerous occasions I should have continued to look the other way. If MacDowin will still let me work in the collectibles section of this website remains to be seen now that I started that post--I think it will be a shame if I shot myself in the foot in the heat of the moment. I have a vision of what this website will become and in order for it to become a reality we don't need stupid threads like the one I started. Thanks, Peter, for not only reminding us of what is important but also reminding us what is important to not post in the forums.

Dan