Varient Crotches?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Varient Crotches??

captainterrebonne
02-16-2005, 07:02 AM
I have a swivel arm Steeler, but the crotch looks different. Its the same color and has the Hasbro 82-83 stamp on the butt. However, where the belt buckle would be, instead of the traditional "H" like on the other 82-83 figs, it has what looks like a tiny house such as the one used by Hasbro. I checked all the rest of my figures from this time but none of the others have this. Does anyone else have it? If so, was this on many of the 82-83 figs? Anyone?

Short-Fuse
02-16-2005, 07:10 AM
All of the 82-83 figures that share that crotch should have the house shape on the belt buckle. It still has the H shape behind it, like Hasbro's old logo.

captainterrebonne
02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Wow thanks man talk about a quick response. I have like 30 or so figs from this time and none of the others have it but thanks for clearing that up for me.

Short-Fuse
02-16-2005, 07:36 AM
That's weird. Are you able to take a picture of the ones that do not have a house on them? Do they look more like the 82 "fat" crotches? I would be interested in seeing those.

captainterrebonne
02-16-2005, 07:59 AM
I will sure try when I get home. I am sailing out of Galveston TX right now, but I should be home around 8th or 9th of march. Im really exited about it as I have only had 14 days off the vessel since Nov. 9th. Just drop me a quick i-m so I dont forget but i will be glad to take some pics for you