Variation or Defect? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Variation or Defect?

Ridureyu
02-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Okay, for those of you who own Croc Master II, I want you to look VERY, VERY closely at his arms. Mine has two left upper-arms! Seriously - if you look closely, you can see that the shoulder/upper arm part was used for both arms for some reason, although it's hard to pick out sinde the underarm-bulge isn't very big - you can mainly tell from the musculature. Now, I've had three of these figures pass through my hands (thanks for tripling my order, brian's Toys!0 and none of the other two had that error.

No, I'm not getting rid of my Croc - I think it's funny, and it doesn't damage him much or anything. But still - has anyone else seen this? Is my figure unique?

Merax
02-24-2005, 11:06 AM
I've got 5 coming to me hopefully within the next week and I will take a look at them and see. Can you put up a pic of it next to a "normal" one?

Ridureyu
02-24-2005, 12:28 PM
When I get a camera again, sure.

notpicard
02-24-2005, 01:00 PM
I have the same defect with Torch. Mine has two upper left arms. And the funny thing is that it means he has tattoos on the inside of his extra upper left arm.

Patrick A. Riley
02-24-2005, 01:16 PM
I have a v3 Kamakura with two right feet

I guess Hasbro knew they were cancelling the line and decided to shut down quality control before the fact :mad:

Ridureyu
02-24-2005, 04:44 PM
I work in quality control (mainly proofreading). Believe me, the more things that you have to examine, the more problems will slip through.

Apochronox
02-27-2005, 04:50 AM
I have a v3 Kamakura with two right feet

I guess Hasbro knew they were cancelling the line and decided to shut down quality control before the fact :mad:

I noticed that some of the paint is sloppy on the new G.I. Joes. Some of the ones I just bought have spots of various colors on them. Also, My Cobra C.L.A.W.S. single pack figure came with a broken bazooka. The handle was missing when I opened it. (No, it didn't fall on the floor. It was gone.)

EDIT:

I just got Croc Master II and he also has two upper left arms!