Battle Copter with Interrogator [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Battle Copter with Interrogator

JeffreyKabal
03-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I've got his battle copter in BLACK!

Same stickers and same rotors.
I never changed it. I've got this thing since I was a kid.
I also have his gun in SILVER.

I'm not sure about it's origin but my guesses are that it's a European version of it. I was wondering if anyone can confirm or anyone have a European mib for sale or wanting the open theirs to check if I'm right.

JeffreyKabal
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
I just heard that Heli Viper's copter was black with red rotorblades.
Is that true?

Does anybody know where this silver gun may came from?

jadefalcon
03-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I just heard that Heli Viper's copter was black with red rotorblades.
Is that true?

Does anybody know where this silver gun may came from?

I know that the U.S. version of the battle copter that came with the Heli Viper is Black with pink rotorblades as listed in the archives here(but I'm not sure about the international version). but as for the gun I don't know. As for you first question about Interrogator's battle copter, I'm not sure where it's form but I have one in a different box. The box has 3 different languages and a different picture on the front and back of the box, Three filecards each in a different language, but the Copter (silver with red rotorblades), the figure and the gun (black one) are the same as the U.S. version. I not sure what you have but I hope this helps you out.

JeffreyKabal
03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
hmm so maybe Heli Vipers copter was different overhere.
I can't remember that I had one with pink / purple blades. But I did bought it when I was a kid. So maybe that one is different.

anyway do you know what languages are written on your mib?
If not, could you give me some sentences. I can read several languages so I can identify your box.

jadefalcon
03-03-2005, 12:45 PM
hmm so maybe Heli Vipers copter was different overhere.
I can't remember that I had one with pink / purple blades. But I did bought it when I was a kid. So maybe that one is different.

anyway do you know what languages are written on your mib?
If not, could you give me some sentences. I can read several languages so I can identify your box.

Here are the languages on the box:

one is the U.K. flag and is in English

Helicopter with figure really files!

I think the second is Spain flag and is in Spanish?

!pueden volar solos!

I think the third is Italy flag and is in Italian?

L'elicottero con personaggio vola sul serio!

I'm not sure if I am right about the languages or not, so I gave a sentance of each.

JeffreyKabal
03-03-2005, 02:12 PM
LoL that's correct.
Well I'm now searching for a European Heli Viper mib :)
Anyone?