How come I can't delete my thread? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : How come I can't delete my thread?

Obiwanjacoby
03-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I wanted to move it to the appropriate sub-forum, but I can't find any "delete thread" option! :mad:

-PJ

Patrick A. Riley
03-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Me too: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=21397

I'm sure if the option was available someone would have added/turned it on it by now. ENough people have requested it

You can't delete threads you start, even if there are no replies

bluebikerboy1
03-09-2005, 10:25 PM
I wanted to move it to the appropriate sub-forum, but I can't find any "delete thread" option! :mad:

-PJ
you cant do it cause your not a mod:D

CGC
03-09-2005, 10:52 PM
If there are no other posts on that thread, I think that just by deleting your message, you would delete the thread. Not sure, but it seems like that would do it.

Ann G
03-10-2005, 12:04 AM
What thread is it...I can move it or delete it for you..no biggie. I don't know that members can delete threads anymore since the upgrade.

Edit..I think I found your thread..I moved your impel dio idea thread to fan creations...was that it?

Patrick A. Riley
03-10-2005, 07:42 AM
If there are no other posts on that thread, I think that just by deleting your message, you would delete the thread. Not sure, but it seems like that would do it.
In theory, yes, that would work and the entire thread would be deleted. Only problem is, there is no delete option for the first post of any thread whether there are any replies or not

dockingbay97
03-10-2005, 08:55 AM
This seems like a pretty common board feature on most boards I go to. On those boards you have to ask a mod to delete or move a thread. I don't know that it can be changed either.

I have no problem doing this for anyone who asks.

bluebikerboy1
03-10-2005, 04:43 PM
hey doc how did you get that aviator that shoots the gun?

dockingbay97
03-10-2005, 04:47 PM
hey doc how did you get that aviator that shoots the gun?

Someone on a Battlestar Galactica board generously made some for the public to use freely.

You need a software package that allows you to make animated .gif files (which I don't have).

Obiwanjacoby
03-10-2005, 06:13 PM
What thread is it...I can move it or delete it for you..no biggie. I don't know that members can delete threads anymore since the upgrade.

Edit..I think I found your thread..I moved your impel dio idea thread to fan creations...was that it?

Yep, thanks Ann. Sorry I'm late with the reply. Sucks that we have to make you guys do more busywork like that ;)

I'll pay closer attention from now on.

-PJ