California Sightings? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : California Sightings?

Mr. Angry Beef
03-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Anyone see Wave 6 around the LA area?

The latest comic packs are showing up at Targets. I picked up the Serpentor pack at the Target near Vineland and Burbank in the valley. They had the rest of the wave as well.

BK
03-14-2005, 01:39 AM
I snagged 4 of the Wave 6 2-packs nearly a month ago. I only saw them at 1 Target (Corbin & Nordhoff in the Valley). They disappeared quick, and I have never seen them since, and still need a Torch packand the Wild Bill repaint pack. I found #21 of the comic series at the same Target, but have not seen the other 2.

LA is the worst place for toy collecting that I have ever lived.

We Turn Away
03-14-2005, 04:07 PM
LA is the worst place for toy collecting that I have ever lived.

I'd have to disagree. I find that it's usually very easy to find what you're looking for around LA/OC. We have Target/TRU/WalMart locations everywhere you look.

I do have the privilege of a job in which I work in various locations daily, so I guess I have a bit of an edge. I can hit pretty much any location, whenever I want. you just gotta keep looking. I have yet to find a Quickstrike or Ice Sabre, but they'll turn up.

gunslingercbr
03-17-2005, 06:22 PM
found wave 6 once each in Monrovia TRU, Azusa TRU and Baldwin Park Target. I've found wave 7 once each at La Puente Walmart and Azusa Walmart.

I find LA a rather great place for collecting. the only Joe item I have never found was the Halo Jumper/TV pack, but had no shortage of finding the version. Spy Troops wave 8 and wave 7.5 army builder wave was a peg warmer around me.

no sign of the CG six pack, Ice Sabres or Quick Strikes yet. actually found a Night Force Grizzly the other day and passed on it, but now regret that I did.

Angry Beef
03-23-2005, 10:55 AM
CG packs are hitting the TRUs. I picked up 3 at the Burbank TRU on Victory.

We Turn Away
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
finally found the Ice Sabre and Quick Strike. Saw them at Target locations in Fullerton and Santa Fe Springs.