What Joes stayed behind? (Worlds Without End) [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What Joes stayed behind? (Worlds Without End)

Mr. Angry Beef
03-15-2005, 01:34 AM
I know Steeler did.

Was it Clutch and Breaker who stayed too?

Captive of Cobra
03-15-2005, 05:18 AM
I kinda remember it being Clutch and Grunt

Deadman2099
03-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Yep, it was Steeler, Grunt, and Clutch that stayed behind. The 3 that had died in that dimension. Those are my favorite episodes of the cartoon i believe. Even if it is a weird multidimensional story it's still about the best out of all of them.

Reptilian Popinjay
03-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Apparently at least Grunt and Steeler came back to our dimension at some point. They are both in GIJOE the Movie. I can't remember if Clutch is.

Propadeutic
04-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Clutch shows up in the Movie's opening sequence. The only person missing from the incident is Copperhead (unless you count Operation: Dragonfire).

Xerofall
05-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Copperhead was behind the rays of the weapon when it went off, he never went into that alternate universe.

EDIT* Just found this on qktheatre.com...

While Stalker stands near the river, Duke and Doc, who are doubting their teammates are still alive, greet the Joes and help them ashore. Doc asks about Grunt, Steeler and Clutch and Lady Jaye turns away from Doc and tells him, "They're someplace where brave men are needed. Badly." Flint walks up to Lady Jaye, places his hand on her shoulder and quietly adds, "Amen to that. Good luck, buddies. You deserve it."

When in doubt... QKtheatre.com has the answers.