custom figure ideas, please help [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : custom figure ideas, please help

zark1976
03-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi there,

I was looking at the new Bazooka figure with the Quick Strike and thought that his chest would be perfect for a laser trooper ala Flash, Sci Fi or Grand Slam. I was thinking that I might have a use in this way for Link Talbot's legs. But I need to figure out some arms that have a pad or something on them, a head, a waist, and a helmet, preferably w/ a visor. can anyone help me with this idea? I really like the original Flash, so was going to modernize him. Hmm, maybe a Barrel Roll head.

I was also going to try to build a Starduster and make him a night force variant. I have some Flint arms, and will be getting a flash Head, Duke Torso, and can take apart one of the ugly Roadblock repaints to steal his legs, but who would you use for the waist piece? I can't seem to find a Recondo or Iceberg waist.

Ghost X
03-16-2005, 11:36 AM
I attempt to create a complete custom original team modernized in matching urban camo, but I gave up. So, I am going to give you my ideas for flash.

I was going to use a reproduced Gyro-Helmet. (Someone traded it to me as an original so I figured it would be good as a custom.) I also made a custom rifle for Flash using a M-16 w/ grenade launcher and replacing the launcher with the original Flash's laser rifle. It looked really cool. I still have it and would even mail it to you if you want. Just my ideas

zark1976
03-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I attempt to create a complete custom original team modernized in matching urban camo, but I gave up. So, I am going to give you my ideas for flash.

I was going to use a reproduced Gyro-Helmet. (Someone traded it to me as an original so I figured it would be good as a custom.) I also made a custom rifle for Flash using a M-16 w/ grenade launcher and replacing the launcher with the original Flash's laser rifle. It looked really cool. I still have it and would even mail it to you if you want. Just my ideas

What were you going to use for body parts on this one?