Sacramento/Nor Cal [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sacramento/Nor Cal

VanillaGorilla
03-17-2005, 12:57 AM
I usually dont run around this much, but today I hit just about every Target/Walmart/TRU in Sac. Did not get to Folsom or Elk Grove or the south TRU.

TRU: All stores Greenshirts, Jungle Humvee. 1 Crimson pack I picked up. Nothing else major.

Targets: Limited Comics: I picked up the last Storm Shadow/Red/Snake.

Walmart: I got of all their stores I walked with a Bombstrike/Croc and Gung Ho/Viper. and these were their last ones.

Pretty sad, I spent a good portion of the day driving around and spent less than $120 bucks.

Keep the thread going if you see anything around.

bluebikerboy1
03-17-2005, 11:38 AM
the toys r us in stockton and modesto have green shirts and crimson guards.

Call of Ktulu
03-21-2005, 01:12 AM
The WalMart in Rancho Cordova has a ton of Wave 7's and the TRU at Arden Fair Mall has some CG 6 packs, some of the new 3 packs, and lots of green shirts. It also has Grizzly tanks for $11.00 . . . . .

Call of Ktulu
03-26-2005, 11:48 PM
The TRU in Carmichael has tons of the CG six packs, Jungle Strike Humvees, and a couple of the new (orange) wave crushers. I just grabbed the last ice sabre at the Target in Rancho Cordova, but I've seen lots of the Quickstrikes at the Target by Sunrise Mall . . . .

Coachweber
03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
The new TRU in Elk Grove had all of Wave 7 about a week ago, and practically none of it was left three days later. I picked up the new Snake Eyes on the first visit, and a blue Sand Viper for my nephew.

Lots of greenshirts, crimson 6-packs and waverunners, and humvees.

When the heck are we all gonna get together?

I volenteer my pad (I have since moved to Galt a.k.a. "Great American Little Town")