Need some help concerning ebay (bad seller report) [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Need some help concerning ebay (bad seller report)

scwv
03-17-2005, 09:10 PM
looking to repord a seller for not selling an item i won as well as point out to them he shill bids his own items. does anybody have a link to where i would go to report this? i never made a report before and honestly i am lost when i try to find this info. thnx

gsmiley007
03-17-2005, 10:53 PM
I had the same problem with a guy not selling to me.

It really didnt do much, i think he might have gotten a warning.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/non-selling-seller.html

Merax
03-18-2005, 01:35 AM
I said it in another thread and i'll say it in this one.. with all the stuff deadbeats are getting away with nowadays.. I'm just going to start listing them by name in my auctions as deadbeats.

ImaWalkingCorpse
03-18-2005, 08:20 AM
I said it in another thread and i'll say it in this one.. with all the stuff deadbeats are getting away with nowadays.. I'm just going to start listing them by name in my auctions as deadbeats.

Ok...... where did that come from?

Merax
03-18-2005, 02:49 PM
To me if you bid on an auction just like everyone else, win the auction, then the seller refuses to sell the item to you,(this does NOT include sellers who refuse to deal with multiple neg buyers or those who didn't follow stated auction rules)then he/she is just as much of a deadbeat as someone who bids on your auction and refuses to pay. This is referring to those who didn't get as much as they wanted for their auction and just wants to relist to try and get more $.
You can report someone to ebay all day long and leave neg. feedback, but it does no good because the person negs you right back. Ebay really doesn't do anything to people unless it is high profile and gets alot of attention.
Things like this are happening more and more frequently and nothing is really being done about it. My solution to the problem... Put their names somewhere in your auctions and list them as deadbeats. I have had stuff like this happen several times and the more I see it happen the madder I get about it.
Honest sellers/buyers don't want to get a neg because to some people it still means something to have an excellent rep. Granted, sometimes a great person will have to eat a neg because of a deadbeat leaving retaliatory feedback.

ImaWalkingCorpse
03-18-2005, 03:09 PM
To me if you bid on an auction just like everyone else, win the auction, then the seller refuses to sell the item to you,(this does NOT include sellers who refuse to deal with multiple neg buyers or those who didn't follow stated auction rules)then he/she is just as much of a deadbeat as someone who bids on your auction and refuses to pay. This is referring to those who didn't get as much as they wanted for their auction and just wants to relist to try and get more $.
You can report someone to ebay all day long and leave neg. feedback, but it does no good because the person negs you right back. Ebay really doesn't do anything to people unless it is high profile and gets alot of attention.
Things like this are happening more and more frequently and nothing is really being done about it. My solution to the problem... Put their names somewhere in your auctions and list them as deadbeats. I have had stuff like this happen several times and the more I see it happen the madder I get about it.
Honest sellers/buyers don't want to get a neg because to some people it still means something to have an excellent rep. Granted, sometimes a great person will have to eat a neg because of a deadbeat leaving retaliatory feedback.

Ain't that truth. I value my 100% record. And I totally see where you are coming from being an ebay seller as well as buyer.

red25thta
03-20-2005, 03:16 PM
I value mine. IT's 268 with something like 300+ transactions. 1 nutrual left by mistake on me. lol. BUt I agree, ebay is a joke at times. Too many people refusing to sell what it went for. The $20 per item shipping rates ect..