03-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Pick your favorite

The Faceless Master
03-23-2005, 01:55 PM
I voted for the Bombshell <yah i know her name is bombstrike> pack

Finally a female figure that actually resembles a FEMALE!! :D

Patrick A. Riley
03-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Me too. I don't think the Gung-Ho/Viper pack is a "landslide" fav as stated in the original thread

dockingbay97
03-23-2005, 02:22 PM
I would have voted for her too but that sad excuse for a crocodile ruined it's #1 spot for me. I am having dinosaur flashbacks.

Sorry I didn't do this earlier. I never thought of it with Jeff not doing it.

Ted
03-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I voted for Snake Eyes because I think the best figure of all is Timber!!

cobraferret
03-23-2005, 04:31 PM
I voted for Snake Eyes and Timber.The way timber should have looked,but the original 1985 snake eyes and timber is still my favorite.I liked the croc masters croc,but not croc master.Also bombstrike is really sculpted good.I agree finally a female figure that looks like a female.

Obiwanjacoby
03-23-2005, 05:10 PM
I voted for Snake Eyes because I think the best figure of all is Timber!!

Oh, wait! You're right! Hard to choose between the perfect woman and the perfect canine companion. ;)

-PJ

Serpentor II
03-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I voted for the SE pack. I'm not a huge SE fan but that;s a nice figure! The Bombshell pack comes in 2nd.

Viper Commander
03-24-2005, 03:43 AM
I like the Gung-Ho Viper pack. If only I could find more...

RAS ONE J
03-24-2005, 10:16 AM
I voted for cobra viper..but I really like that bombstrike too..looks like a female not woman on steroids.

Snake eyes is good only thing are his hands which don't really hold the weapons that good. I like the weapons..nice if he had one of those sword holder backpacks.

whitedalek
03-24-2005, 12:28 PM
I voted for Bombstrike and Croc Master. Two awesome figs! I can ignore the baby alligator as that Croc looks more menacing. I would be more afraid of him than of any croc he has with him! :)

james strickland
03-24-2005, 10:38 PM
I like the snake eyes pack it comes with a cool snake eye.

skywalters
03-25-2005, 02:54 AM
That's the best Snake Eyes of the newer sculpts by far! And packaging it with the Timber...they could've put hard drive next to him and it'd still be the best...although I will say that Croc Master was pretty awesome. Had one in hand at a Walmart a few weeks ago and passed to get the SE/Swamp Rat, Gung Ho Viper & CC/Talbot...arg. Should've just gotten them all. Had no idea how hard they'd be to come by.

ULTRA MAXIMUS
03-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I voted for S.E-S.R because timber pushes this 2pack to the front. The G.H.-C.V. comes in second and Bombstrike- Crocmaster comes third. My first thought when I layed eyes on her was that she may be better looking then Scarlet, if thats possible.:D

code red shockwave
03-26-2005, 02:27 PM
I chose Bombstrike and Croc Master, because they're both new sculpts and great figures. Gung-Ho looks a little disproportional to me, COBRA Commander is too bright of a target, Swamp Rat looks ok but not that great, and Duke also looks disproportional. So, almost all of the other 2-packs had only ONE figure in each pack(except Link, he's cannon/custom fodder) that had close to no flaws. The Bombstrike/Croc Master figures look absolutely flawless.

zark1976
03-26-2005, 03:58 PM
I chose BOmbstrike/Croc Master I thought that Bombstrike was awesome. BTW got an extra Croc Master if anyone wants one. Snakes was good, but his gear didn't fit on him and he couldn't hold his weapons, this is a major flaw in my thoughts. How can he be a great figure if he can't hold his weapons? Swamp Rat? get him out of here. I have an extra one of these if someone is looking. Gung ho and Viper, hmmm, a repaint and a retread. Nothing new, I'm not into army building Cobras, so pass. Link and Cobra COmmander, CC was a brilliant idea with a color attrocity commited upon it. I can deal with light blue, it's the original CC's color, but the white and purple made him come off poorly. Mine's getting a redeco with black and yellow, and a new red Cobra symbol painted on the chest. Link, he's already in my paints box. Duke and Overkill, a repaint in green, and an incredibly ugly figure. passed on this one 5 times already.
My choice order fo new figs is:
1. Bombstrike
2. Snake Eyes
3. Cobra Commander
4. Viper
5. Gung Ho
6. Duke
7. Croc master
8. Swamp Rat
9. Link Talbot
10. Overkill

Patrick A. Riley
03-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Sorry I didn't do this earlier. I never thought of it with Jeff not doing it.
Could you also change the poll link on the YoJoe.com homepage from Wave 6 to 7? :)

Ditto_95
03-30-2005, 06:50 PM
:cool: dfts

mizak23
04-01-2005, 12:08 PM
I went with the Snake Eyes pack because I felt that the figure was close to perfection, hands were weak though.

NightViperOne
04-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I had to say the Snake Eyes. It had the basic look of the v2 (best SE ever), but with the updated commando look. It's like they took the best of each Snake Eyes and combined it all. Though, the hands could use work. My second choice would be Bombstrike, too, though, I have only sen pics, but this is easily the best female figure they have made yet. BTW, andyone got an extra one? :D

-Jim

Kir Kanos
04-05-2005, 11:33 AM
for me it's the viper that makes this wave sweet, but the se is a close second

yojoebro82
04-06-2005, 08:52 AM
The Viper and the Snake Eyes are both pretty sweet, but since I'm voting on a TWO pack I'd have to say Bombstrike and Croc Master.
Yeah, yeah, Bombstrike, great female figure, we all love her, but the Croc Master is pretty cool too I think.

The 100% Argento Outback
04-07-2005, 05:12 PM
I vote for the gungho/viper that viper is "DA" Army builder, its looks great, and the gungho have a great mold and a lot of usefull accesories.

The Faceless Master
04-08-2005, 02:03 PM
but the Croc Master is pretty cool too I think.

I agree, Croc Master aint as bad as everybody says he is
I like the Bombshell <*yah i know her name is bombstrike*> 2pack cuz
cmon now, the TWENTY THIRD VERSION of SNAKE EYES??
and its just an updated version of Version 2 so been there, done that

Red Sox
05-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Gung Ho is the best since V1 and the Viper is just awesome. If they were easier to find I might become an army builder!:eek:

ULTRA MAXIMUS
05-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey, I have been army building the "blue viper" do to the fact that I keep finding them at one particular TRU. I currently have 9 of these 2packs. I voted for the Snake Eyes 2pack but I truly think this repaint viper is awesome. Give him the backpack and rifle from the crimson guard 6pack and he becomes even better.:)

LOCAL
05-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I go with the gung-ho VS viper pack because that viper mold looks great in the OG colors, and we get a gung-ho that actually looks like Gung-ho, IMO it's the best version of gung-ho yet. The bombstrike Vs Crockmaster is all right, I think bombstrike is the best figure in the bunch, but I can't say it's the best two pack because for starters crock master is a lame character and this version can't even stand straight and I thought they weren't gonna make dead characters, with all the effort they put into this figure we could of had a new mold Buzzer.

Dominecus
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Come on!!! Croc Master is too cool.

ULTRA MAXIMUS
05-06-2005, 10:23 AM
I too do not understand the hate people have for Croc Master.:(

Red Sox
05-18-2005, 10:15 AM
I agree, I've always liked Croc-Master. I'm becoming addicted to those new vipers. I've snatched them up every time I see them. Fortunately for my wallet I've only seen them twice, two packs each time. A nice squad of four or five is ok.......... as long as I don't spot any more packs.:D

ULTRA MAXIMUS
05-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I too am addicted to the new blue Viper. I am now up to 10 of them I think that everytime I them I will probably get them.:o

thorn
05-21-2005, 08:49 PM
i really like the bomb/croc figs, but i had to vote viper / gung ho.

im not even that disappointed in having all these extra gung hos , its such a cool figure, and the viper paint job- so sweet

Viper Commander
05-22-2005, 12:19 AM
The Gung-ho is good for customs, great arms! :)

NightViperOne
05-26-2005, 07:04 PM
I too do not understand the hate people have for Croc Master.:(

Not me. I love Croc Master! He is so cool, I dropped him into my Dreadnok's. He just seems to fit. I just don't like this particular mold of him, is all.

As for the Viper, I would love to army build this version of the Viper... but what would I do with all those Gung Hos!? :eek: Now, if only they'd slap that version into a single pack... yeeeeah. :cool:

-Jim

GEORGE9008
06-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I like the Gung-Ho Viper pack. If only I could find more...

HELLO, I HAVE THE 2 PACK VIPER/GUNG HO ON MY EBAY AUCTIOS FOR 11.99 EACH BUY IT NOW. I HAVE 7 OF THEM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANKS:)

KolobosRexx
06-12-2005, 07:13 PM
I prefer the Grey/black/gold Viper & Tele-Viper to any of the others, even the Gung-Ho 2-pack! How can you army-build with Gung-Ho in there? Besides, the "python" colors look better, & if you check the recent comic issues, the Vipers are wearing black & grey... & the faceplates are gold! I use the Blue/Red Viper as a "Viper Commander", like the Neo-Viper Commander. And what's so wrong with Overkill 2? He could be a bit taller, but other than that, he's awesome! Looks like he's missing a helmet/faceplate & backpack, though... I'm sure it figured in to the "Bat Uprising" somehow. Wish we'd gotten to see that! Though it seems that certain "new" figures, like Sgt. Mutt, reference the story on their filecard. :D

danyanda
07-13-2005, 07:57 PM
I really like the Snake Eyes, and I love Bombstrike, but I have to go with Gung Ho/Viper. Two good figures in a pack over one great and one mediocre.

Mr. Crimson
12-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Never to late? I hope... Anyway 10 chances out of 10 I would have voted for Gung Ho had there not been a Croc Master figure. Croc Master was always one of my favorite Cobra figures.

-Lewis

thoughtcrime
12-31-2005, 11:35 PM
Snake Eyes and Swamp Rat. Not a big SR fan, but the colors are an improvement.