Why I Hate Liveing in the UK [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Why I Hate Liveing in the UK

PrimeViper
03-26-2005, 05:47 AM
Bah now I’m not one to complain, but in resent years this has been getting right on my nerves, and that is Hasbro’s distribution of toys to the UK.

Its not the fact that i have to pay near double what the you lucky US guys have to pay, and its not the fact that the US gets a ton of exclusives (I'm mainly a Transfan so the US exclusive line 'Universe' also starts me off but that’s anther story) It the fact that here in the wonderful UK, we have NOTHING new, and haven't had for about a year.

When the new GIJoe came out i was sceptical and I watched them go form £5.00 for a 2 pack to £2.00 for 2 and get a pack free, I didn’t recon the line would last that long, but for the wile it carry on coming... we got as far as the Iron G. and claws commander (which is odd as we haven't had any claws yet!!) and then it just stopped, the newest thing in was the rattler and that was about a month/2 ago.

Recently I managed to find 3 packs of sandvipers, but that’s about it.

What’s annoying is they haven’t taken the Joes of the shelf completely in fact there’s truck loads on the shelves of TRUS but may god there always the same (i think some shop worker just rotates the front ones because every time I got in there always the same :mad: !!)

I just want some new ones Damn It!
Just my 2 cents

Ehem on a lighter note, hay everyone I’m new and if anyone knows where there is any vaguely new stuff in the uk it would be much help.:) thx

redxavier
03-26-2005, 08:03 AM
Ebay my friend... ebay.

It's not bad at the moment, what with the weak dollar and all.