sad day: selling a lot of my collection [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : sad day: selling a lot of my collection

sam reese
06-17-2004, 06:58 AM
hi everyone,
well, my grab bags were a huge success. thanks to everyone who was interested. i will be sending most of those out this week. however, a sad day has come for me: i have to sell off a lot of my collection to help pay for grad school. so here's the thing. send me your want lists and i will see what from them i have and let you know what i'd take for them. please bear with me as i only have access to the internet at the local college for right now, so if i don't get back to you immediately, don't think i've forgotten you. three things i am definitely getting rid of are:

rolling thunder complete with armadillo in good condition but two of the missile pegs and one of the missiles are broken, but still displayable- $35

cobra moray hydrofoil in very nice condition with complete and flawless lamprey driver. is missing one rear machine gun, the searchlight lens cover (aren't they all?) and possibly two of the four yellow torpedos. i think i have them, but not sure yet. $45-$50 depending on number of torpedos.

complete and nice A.P.C. top gun is a little loose, but still fits well. nothing broken. $15

anywho, i do have lots of other vehicles and figures, so send me a list. thanks much!
sam