Which episode was this? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Which episode was this?

joebahama
03-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I am not a big follower of the cartoon in my adult years although I have seen every episode as a Child, but which episode is it where ripcord parachutes from a Skystriker into the artic to rescue another Joe I think. Even as a kid I had more common sense to know that you don't jedison the canopy on a perfectly good jet just to parachute to the ground, thats would cargo aircraft are for. Unfortunately Hasbro didn't have a cargo aircraft so the toon jad to accomodate this as best they could I guess. And the thing is the other Joe, (maybe ace) continued on in the Jet flying. I wonder what real military types thought of that toon then , they must have laughed their heads off.

This I Command!
03-30-2005, 12:51 AM
I'll have to think about this some more but I can't almost for sure tell you that its a Sunbow 1st season episode, beyond that though I will have to do some narrowing down.

harbinger
03-30-2005, 10:33 AM
to help narrow it down, i can tell you that ripcord jumps to rescue another joe, and the cobra base is hidden by a hologram of a mountain, that ripcord passes through before pulling the chute....

Rocketson
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure it was called 'money to burn'

I think it was the one with Tomax and Xamot accumulating all the wealth and goods of the U.S. and printing their own fake money. Distributing from a polar base hidden by a hologram of an ice mountain.... I could be mistaken though

This I Command!
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Money to Burn it is, heres pictures from the scene you were talking about:

http://qktheatre.com/summaries/money_to_burn/part3.htm