Who was the 'bad' seller from GA? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Who was the 'bad' seller from GA?

YoJoeNCSU
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
I think I remember their being a bad seller/trader from GA a while back that got quite a few people. Can someone remind me who this was or what city they were from?

Thanks!

Navajo
03-31-2005, 06:38 AM
I can think of one for sure. Mandy Bibb was the name I think, Privette was a another, maybe Tony Privette. Port Wentworth, GA. I'm pretty sure they used a bunch of names, that's the one I got, if it's even who you were thinking of.

YoJoeNCSU
03-31-2005, 04:53 PM
Thats it. The name was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't quite find it. Thanks!

3idmp
04-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Mandi Bidd and Tony Privatte from Port Wentworth, GA. Well known for offering great deals on trades and never sending you the stuff. With the help of spOoky and Gung Ho, I helped recover some of the stuff. LMK if he is back in operation again, I have made some friends at Port Wentworth PD so they could help. Also Port Wentworth is very close to Savannah so be weary of addresses from either of those cities.

Chris

YoJoeNCSU
04-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Nah, I don't think I'm dealing with them. I was looking at deal on eBay, the seller was kinda sketchy and from GA, so I just wanted to double check b/c I remembered some people had trouble before.

Thanksfor the help.