Wave 7, Ice Sabre, Quickstrike en masse in Vegas [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wave 7, Ice Sabre, Quickstrike en masse in Vegas

orionlukteel
04-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Both Wal-Mart at Eastern and 215 and Target at Silverado and Eastern had multiple Wave 7 sets on the pegs. There was at least one of every 2-pack, but for the most oart there were multiples of each.

Though now there's one less Bombstrike set at both places and one less Snake-Eyes set at WalMart. :D

Also on the shelves at Target - at least one Ice Sabre (nice, but not for me) and two or more Quickstrikes.

Happy hunting!

firefly2121
04-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Both Wal-Mart at Eastern and 215 and Target at Silverado and Eastern had multiple Wave 7 sets on the pegs. There was at least one of every 2-pack, but for the most oart there were multiples of each.

Though now there's one less Bombstrike set at both places and one less Snake-Eyes set at WalMart. :D

Also on the shelves at Target - at least one Ice Sabre (nice, but not for me) and two or more Quickstrikes.

Happy hunting!

Where there any Viper packs left?

orionlukteel
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Where there any Viper packs left?

Wow - didn't even see this until today. Nope - the pegs have stayed clean for a while. A couple of ninja 2-packs and ninja battle playsets, but no new figure stock on the pegs in a good week and a half.

I did, however, find a Bazooka-Torch pack on the pegs at Eastern and Serene Wal-Mart, which, naturally, I snagged. Kinda weird considering it was that pack and a couple of ninja two packs - and nothing else.