Want a Sigma 6 sneak preview? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Want a Sigma 6 sneak preview?

Joeczar
04-02-2005, 02:51 PM
If you want an early look at what the Sigma 6 figures will look like in person, head to your nearest Target, TRU, or Wal-Mart and look for the Ep. III figures. I forget what they're called, but they're 8 inch figures of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, and Gen Grevious that look like the same people designed them as did the S6 figures. They have the same exaggereted proportions as the S6 figures and have some cloth on them. All for were $9.99, which is what the S6 basic figures will be. I wasn't too impressed with them, their head were tiny and their hands were huge. And for some reason they gave Vader an imperial logo shield to go with his light saber. Check 'em out.

MikePrime
04-02-2005, 06:49 PM
I thought the exact same thing when I saw those figures.

Darko
04-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I saw those....absolutely hideous. Oh well, saved money.

ChemViper
04-02-2005, 08:59 PM
My son and I saw them at Walmart today. Keep in mind, he is 5 yrs old, but he thought they were cool. Kind of a cross between rescue heroes and megos. They are a good scale for kids his age. Toys are for kids, so maybe they are on to something.

Anyway, Vader and Obi-Wan came home for future B'day presents.

bluebikerboy1
04-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Anyway, Vader and Obi-Wan came home for future B'day presents.

for you or for him:D

ChemViper
04-02-2005, 09:19 PM
So far, for him...If Vader is cool out of the package, one may have to invade my laboratory... :)

Obiwanjacoby
04-02-2005, 09:27 PM
So is Vader's shield like some kind of "anti-lightsaber-energy-shield", or just a "shield" kind of shield?

-PJ

Joeczar
04-02-2005, 11:20 PM
So is Vader's shield like some kind of "anti-lightsaber-energy-shield", or just a "shield" kind of shield?

-PJ

It's a good 'ol round black shield with the Imperial logo in silver on it.