Thanks. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Thanks.

cobraferret
04-04-2005, 02:02 AM
It was just an idea.Please close this post.

whitedalek
04-04-2005, 09:33 AM
I don't think an auction on yojoe would be feasible really. We already have a for sale or trade list. Plus, many members paste links to their ebay auctions. The main reason is that there are millions of more people who buy on ebay as opposed to surging message boards. As a seller, if I put an item up for auction, I would want to place it where it can get maximum exposure and hopefully, higher overall bids. Just my two cents. :)

Ann G
04-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Yojoe is mostly a 3.75" joe archive more than anything else. If you don't trust ebay, then feel free to put all of your sales ads here or at other joe-only message boards. It is free afterall. If you don't have a set price you are looking to get, it is not uncommon to see "make me an offer" or "I will take best offer"

To be quite honest with you, the moderators of the board really don't do anything as far as "bad traders" goes other than offer a bad trader feedback board to warn others about bad traders and sellers. Now, the people accused of being bad traders can use the board to defend themselves...or at least try.

cobraferret
04-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks Ann Please close post.