The VS game!!! Who would win in a fight??? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : The VS game!!! Who would win in a fight???

Viper Commander
04-07-2005, 04:35 AM
I came up with this idea, thought it might be fun to try, heres the rules.

1. Pick two characters you want to see in a brawl and write a battle scene explaining why one would win and one would lose. It has to sound plausible according to the characters' strengths and weaknesses and you must incorporate the characters' special abilities.

2. One of those charcters must be from Gi Joe or Cobra, but the other character can be from any other universe. (For example, Black Widow Vs Jinx, Firefly Vs Batman, Snake Eyes Vs Solid Snake, CC Vs Doctor Doom, Captain America Vs Duke, etc. you get the idea :D)

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper Commander
04-07-2005, 04:47 AM
Sick and tired of hearing that Hawkeye is the best with bow and arrow, Zartan challenges him to a duel. They meet on the rooftops of Manhattan, by the Avenger's mansion. Hawkeye shoots a bunch of gadget arrows at Zartan, but no lethal ones. Although Zartan is a master at archery, he cant seem to hit Hawkeye, who flips and jumps around like an acrobat. Hawkeye finally hits Zartan with something, its a net arrow that ensnares Zartan. Hawkeye walks over to arrest him, but luckily Zartan knows about Hwakeyes history. Zartan changes himself to look like Hawkeye's dead wife, he gets confused and frees Zartan from the net. Zartan gets close during the confusion and stabs Hawkeye with one of his knives. Then he sneaks home for some doughnuts and grape soda.

Winner: Zartan!!!

The Faceless Master
04-07-2005, 10:17 AM
based on their secondary military specialties

Shockwave vs CLAWs Commander in a choir singoff!! :D

yodafett_77
04-07-2005, 10:33 AM
MainFrame Vs Hacker in a Sudden-Death PONG! match.

code red shockwave
04-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Hard Drive vs. Shockwave in a Half Life: CS multiplayer deathmatch.

The Faceless Master
04-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Zartan vs NightCrawler in Hide & Execute <instead of seek>

Viper Commander
04-09-2005, 03:53 AM
Destro has been requested by the Baron to deal in weapons. Destro brushes him off, he feels that Baron Zemo is not worth his attention. The always arrogant Zemo feels insulted and draws a rapier and a blaster pistol. Destro draws two chrome .50 handcannons, all the while activating his wrist missiles. Even though Zemo is fast, he shatters his sword on Destros skull, the Scottish arms dealer is unharmed due to his beloved mask. A long round of shooting later, Destro is unharmed while Zemo is hit in the arm. Zemo tries to escape with one arm, but we all know that Destros missiles turn Zemo into BBQ when the blast radius is far from Destro. His son Alexander cheers from the sidelines, he has newfound respect for his father. Baroness then picks them all up in a MARS chopper and they have a big family hug. :D

Winner: DESTRO

zartan15
04-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Zartan vs. Bullseye
Even though Bullseye NEVER misses, he cain't hit what he cain't see.
winner...
ZARTAN!
Neo, gimme your take man. I always wanted to hear it.

neoviper76
04-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Wow Zartan....you Really Kicked Me In The Face With A Golf Shoe On That One.......bullseye Never Misses And Puts A Friggin Toothpick In Zartans Eye!!!!!!!!!!! Follows Up With A Business Card To The Throat.......end Of The Almighty Dreadnok Leader!!!!!!!!! Then Deadpool Comes In And Wipes Out The Rest Of The Noks....while The Punisher And Deathstroke Destroy The Entire Cobra Army. Meanwhile Deadshot And The Rest Of The Suicide Squad Hand The Joes Their Asses....and Well....thats About It!!!!! The Truth Hurts...i Know.....but Hey....at Least You Still Have The Sigma Six Crew....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

zark1976
04-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Welcome fans, our contenders today are Cobra Commander and Starscream. Announcer: Cobra Commander is the leader of Cobra a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world and has recently been supplanted by his underlings yet again. Starscream is second in command of the decepticons and has recently failed in yet another attempt to become the leader. We'll take you to the action now.

Starscream: If it weren't for those treacherous tapes, I would have been able to wrest control from Shockwave.
Cobra Commander: If it weren't for Zandar Serpentor wouldn't have gotten me.
Starscream: Unicron recreated Megatron to come disintegrate me.
CC: Golobulus turned me into a snake.
Starscream: because of my enemies, I'm a ghost floating through space.
CC: Because of my enemies I'm a snake who thinks he's a man.

Announcer: Well the outcome looks pretty clear. There's no winner because they're both losers.

neoviper76
04-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Hmmmm.....heres An Interesting Throwdown. A Wanna Be Ninja Guy Against A Badass Villian With Photographic Reflexes. Snake Eyes Can Pull Out Everything He's Got But It Wont Help.....taskmaster Copies Every One Of His Moves And Throws It Back At Him. Also Dont Forget That Taskmaster Has Copied Many Moves From Numerous Badasses In The Marvel Universe. So The Fight Goes To Taskmaster...hands Down. I Also Cant Stand Friggin Snake Eyes So He Just Doesnt Get Beaten In My Scenario.....he Gets Down Right Humiliated!!!!!!!! Up Yours Silent Man!!! Hahahahaha.

neoviper76
04-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Man..... I Guess Nobody Likes This Game. Well Im Gonna Play Again. Here We Have Two Groups.... The Grape Soda Chuggin Dreadnoks And The Baddest Gang In The Entire Warriors Movie .... The Baseball Furies. Ok So The Furies Got Their Butts Kicked In The Movie With Little To No Effort.... But This Is My Fight.... My Rules. The Noks Come Out Of Their Grape Soda And Donut Shop To Find Guys Dressed In Baseball Uniforms And Make Up On Thier Faces. The Noks Thinkin This Is A Joke Decide To Go Hand To Hand....... Big Mistake. The Furies , Having The Advantage, Weild Their Baseball Bats With Great Force. One , Two, Three Noks Go Down. The Noks... Now At A Disadvantage... Decide To Go For Weapons. But Its Too Late. The Furies Haul The Rest Down And Beat Them To A Bloody Pulp. Better Luck Next Time.

Viper Commander
04-28-2005, 08:53 AM
By some off hand chance, the two armies meet on a battlefield. Since they both seem to be unable to shoot straight, both masses of grunts expend their clips without a single hit. Now its up to the leaders, Vader chokes CC to death without even lifting a finger, and his high command surrenders to the Dark Side. All of the Vipers sign up to be Imperial Stormtroopers the next day, and Cobra High Command is placed in charge of the Imperial Garrison on Earth.

-END-