How rare is a MOC Chinese Major Bludd ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : How rare is a MOC Chinese Major Bludd ?

ShioN
04-07-2005, 08:11 AM
As far as Iīve been checking, itīs supposed to be an exclusive figure. How much does one of these go for? Is it htf or is it just a regular figure?

Any information would be deeply appreciated!!!!

The Lord of Steel
04-07-2005, 08:55 AM
I don't think this item is extremely hard to find. It's not the item I would give for e.g. 50$. Maybe 20$ ???

robot_sonic
04-07-2005, 09:48 AM
They're pretty easy to find. Many of them were made available to European and American toy sellers in the mid '90's. Even now, I wouldn't pay more than about $20 MOC for one. It's a great figure and remains my favorite version of Major Bludd.

The Faceless Master
04-07-2005, 10:12 AM
i got myself a MOC Chinese Tiger Force Flint or Falcon, i call him Falcon
but the card art is Flint AND a MOC Chinese Major Bludd for $10 shipped

i still see them on ebay once in a while, but $15 shipped for a MOC Bludd
is about fair

masteratarms2ndclass
04-07-2005, 10:47 AM
As far as Iīve been checking, itīs supposed to be an exclusive figure. How much does one of these go for? Is it htf or is it just a regular figure?

Any information would be deeply appreciated!!!!

I got mine for $4.06 U.S. Dollars - of course, that is an averaged out price b/c it came in a larger lot of carded figures - so, mine was opened. I don't think it is a rare figure, but it is my favorite Cobra 'individual' character. He looks like Major Bludd in the arctic in the MASS Device 5-part cartoon. Way better than any of the domestic Major Bludds IMO. Anyway, if you are looking to pick one up, I'd suggest just being patient, as he can be found for a steal under the right circumstances.

ShioN
04-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Ok thanks everyone!