Mega Marines Mega Monsters questions [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Mega Marines Mega Monsters questions

frozen_nd
04-10-2005, 03:13 PM
. .

Obiwanjacoby
04-10-2005, 03:45 PM
I've read about some oldskool collectors who remember what GIJoe Action Starts Cereal tasted like, so there's gotta be collectors who remember what Mega Monsters smelled like. :D

-PJ

YoJoeNCSU
04-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I had the Bio-viper....that was one of the last GI Joe toys I got before I got back into collecting in college.

I remember the smell...it wasn't as strong as Stinkor from He-man. I kinda remember it just having an overbearing new plastic type of smell. Nothing too strong, but definitely enough to notice if you were looking for it.

CGC
04-10-2005, 05:14 PM
I just opened a moc Mega Monster about a year ago, & any smell that there ever was, was goneby then.

Spillspleen
04-10-2005, 06:36 PM
I have both on card and loose and can say nothing smells here....!!!

Anyone want my near mint complete loose ones...e-mail me:

viperlord
04-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Well I have an army of 10 Monstro Vipers and 12 Bio Vipers (Most of which were MOC when I got them) and I can tell you that the "Real monster smell!" stinks like rotten fish. Much moreso in large groups.

I still love them though. I can never get enough.

flywheels
04-11-2005, 08:54 AM
I still love them though. I can never get enough.

I love 'em too, esp. the Bio-Viper. I've got some MOSC MV that I'm getting ready to open so I'm hoping that if they do still have that smell it will have faded somewhat. Last thing I need is something else for my wife to complain about in my office/toy room!