How much is a Cobra Mortal? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : How much is a Cobra Mortal?

ShioN
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Just wondering, the same as I did with major bludd. Itīs been quite a long time since I saw one go, but Iīd like to know how much it could be now. Does anyone know?

thanks!

Merax
04-12-2005, 01:50 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2467&item=5967863470&rd=1

Not knocking anyone bidding on this thing.. but wow. That's alot of $ for a figure.

Neal1971nl
04-12-2005, 03:21 AM
To me South American stuff it is too much overrated.

Druss
04-12-2005, 08:29 AM
I like the Brazil stuff and a few of the Argentina figures are ok but not for that kind of price. Its a neat looking figure but if I'm dropping $400 on a figure all the paint better not be worn off it.

ShioN
04-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Well, I remember, quite long ago, seeing one go for over $ 1200... thatīs quite a lot!

JeffreyKabal
04-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Well, I remember, quite long ago, seeing one go for over $ 1200... thatīs quite a lot!

I've seen the go for a lot more than that.

Brolly
04-12-2005, 01:20 PM
It really depends on the figure condition. A one with nothing broken, but lots of paintwear should be around 300-400$, I believe this one Merax pointed out will be sold by quite much more as it has the logo, that many people during a lot of time said it didn't even exist! That alone will make the figure worth a lot of extra $$$.

The best one I've ever seen on ebay was from Matias, and he had a whooping bid of 3,200$! But he didn't sell as his reserve was higher, I don't know if he still has the figure or ended up selling it. That's a lot of cash. But that was the best Mortal I've ever seen truth to be told:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5961979547&rd=1

What I've noticed is that the number of this guys showing up is increasing, I've seen at least 3 of them with the logo going in the last couple of monthes, something pretty uncommon until a while ago, so if this goes on maybe the price might drop, who knows... but they are certainly getting more common.

ShioN
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Holy cow... Iīve never seen one go for so much...

I live in Argentina and I donīt have the slightest idea of how these guys do it. I donīt really know where they get them from. Understand Iīm not saying they are fake or whatsoever: they are the real thing. But they are impossible to find!!!!!!!

lamanoamiga
04-18-2005, 10:33 AM
The best one I've ever seen on ebay was from Matias, and he had a whooping bid of 3,200$! But he didn't sell as his reserve was higher, I don't know if he still has the figure or ended up selling it. That's a lot of cash. But that was the best Mortal I've ever seen truth to be told:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5961979547&rd=1

Brolly: Thanks for the praise. The figure was sold outside ebay at exact 4.000$ usd. It's a record for a single loose GJ figure. I doubt I will ever come across a similar figure again.

Matias