i got my first crimson guard [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : i got my first crimson guard

brain
04-13-2005, 11:48 AM
i got my very first ever crimson guard even tho its agent faces its still a crimson guard its a awsome figure

Merax
04-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Agent Faces is a great character! I have several and like that the gold braid and Cobra emblem are darker than the others. Gives him more of an identifier when he's in formation with a bunch of other CGs:)

brain
04-13-2005, 12:03 PM
yea this fig is awsome hes a neat fig .very nice detail

CityofCaterpillar
04-13-2005, 06:47 PM
I just got my first few via eBay last week and am awaiting them eagerly.

Speaking of CGs, I reread the v1 filecard on this site today and recalled reading it as a kid and how it freaked the heck out of me! I must've either read it in Order of Battle or the paperback Joe book (which I think I won in the Triple Win Game). An initiation ceremony too hideous to describe? Lurking among your neighbors? Yikes!

thorn
04-13-2005, 06:55 PM
nice! so are you ordering/getting some CG sets also? it is a great figure, i like the removable helmets.

agent faces is very cool. the OCS ones have that odd bright yellow emblem, not quite as realistic i think

YELSEW
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
I have about a dozen of the agent faces and have used them to increase my crimson guard army. But with the release of the OCS and the new 6 packs, my army has grown pretty rapidly. Unexpectadly!