Funskool Superman [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Funskool Superman

zangibar
04-18-2005, 06:05 AM
Hi all

My friend ABEdan is looking for a Funskool Superman and I would like to know how much is the value of this figure MOC and loose.

Thanks ;)

Obiwanjacoby
04-18-2005, 09:18 PM
I can't get very much info on this one. I do know that one is pretty hard to find for sure. In fact-- so much so, that putting a hard value on him is difficult.

Here's one on ebay right now with a damaged card. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2467&item=5948835073&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

But I think that price is a bit high IMO.

Hm! Something else that's odd, is that Ron Conner from the TNT site doesn't have it listed as one of the rarest Joes in the world. But I hardly ever see it online. Heck, I see more Argent. 7s than Funskool Superheroes.

Also, he's more difficult to find mint & loose because the cape is very fragile and the big red "S" has a weak adhesive & tends to fall off.

Any additional help on this would be of course. . .helpful. ;)

-PJ

Patrick A. Riley
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I got mine two years ago MOC off eBay for about $55

TOPSON
04-18-2005, 11:04 PM
I won one off ebay on april 3rd. It was sent from Japan. The winning bid with shipping was $78. The card is not great, typical funskool. Still, I am happy to own one.

notpicard
04-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Mine was $60 MOC. I think the last one I saw MOC online (not eBay) was $75 a couple of weeks ago.

Be aware that there is a variation on Superhero. Some have a "S" decal on the chest while others have that painted. I haven't noticed one in heavier supply than the other. Mine is painted.